• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You should probably bug this so they can look at the logs. I've been using the app with no trouble on two different iPhones, one android, and the Bluestacks android emulator. In the early app days, I had to uninstall it once or twice, but nothing lately.

DeletedUser7473

You should probably bug this so they can look at the logs. I've been using the app with no trouble on two different iPhones, one android, and the Bluestacks android emulator. In the early app days, I had to uninstall it once or twice, but nothing lately.
And how do I do this...?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
To access support, when logged into the game, use the question mark from the gear pop-up at bottom right:
upload_2018-5-7_11-25-10.png

DeletedUser13929

On the iPhone, the app works reasonably well. Please add management of Ancient Wonders: if I'm stuck not being able to spend KP in the usual way, there ought to be a way to put them into Ancient Wonders from the app, not just from the desktop. Thx

DeletedUser15113

Going to add to the group about adding wonder management to the mobile app! I'm assuming as we can't even visit other cities that would need to be incorporated as part of that. However, as a good first step, adding at least management of our own wonders would be nice! Even if we can't donate to others, being able to add to our own and build/upgrade them would be a great first step!

DeletedUser6085

It's 11:19 Eastern Time, USA. Screen still shows version 1.52. When is 1.53 coming? May 7 is almost over.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Oh! :D Did anybody notice the red font in setting mfg productions? I REALLY hope that means another time production event :cool: At least that would be something to do while waiting for FA.

rvtdragon1

Oh! :D Did anybody notice the red font in setting mfg productions? I REALLY hope that means another time production event :cool: At least that would be something to do while waiting for FA.

I just did. I was getting ready to start another run and saw the change in color. Waiting to see what it is. Maybe triple production maybe time reduction. maybe something new. I don't want to start anything until I know for sure. Antici.........

........pation.

DeletedUser7473

To access support, when logged into the game, use the question mark from the gear pop-up at bottom right:
View attachment 3995
Gotta love when I open a ticket with a comprehensive explanation of what I'm dealing with and what I have done to try and remedy it, including clearing my cache, and the response I get from support is "Have you tried clearing your cache?"

Read. The. Whole. Message.

Deleted User - 841850

I use the browser application as well as the mobile one. I have not had any technical issues with the mobile it works fine for me (which is more than I can say for the browser one, it loves to crash and need to be reloaded often). However concerning the mobile app, I would really like to access my AW's, I am in the middle of orcs and have gone as far in the research tree as I can, so while waiting for productions, I'd like to add Kp's to them. additionally i'd like to be able to visit my neighbors i like to give them what they are asking for or if they have no request i'll look around to see what would be the best thing to do. Since I really hate selecting the wrong thing (I've blown selections especially when I started and feel bad when I do). I will wait until I can get online to do this activity and that can be annoying especially as I end up losing the gold hands a lot of times.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I use the browser application as well as the mobile one. I have not had any technical issues with the mobile it works fine for me (which is more than I can say for the browser one, it loves to crash and need to be reloaded often). However concerning the mobile app, I would really like to access my AW's, I am in the middle of orcs and have gone as far in the research tree as I can, so while waiting for productions, I'd like to add Kp's to them. additionally i'd like to be able to visit my neighbors i like to give them what they are asking for or if they have no request i'll look around to see what would be the best thing to do. Since I really hate selecting the wrong thing (I've blown selections especially when I started and feel bad when I do). I will wait until I can get online to do this activity and that can be annoying especially as I end up losing the gold hands a lot of times.
The only time you can't give them what they ask for is if they want spelled culture, and spelled culture isn't the biggest available culture item. I'm not sure that's a big deal. I really think the speed and data-efficiency of not loading other cities is a necessary trade-off in the mobile version.

DeletedUser9716

while all these enhancements and bug squishes are exciting and important for game play, when do you plan on fixing the chat issue? we used to be a very chatty FS, but in the past few months its not uncommon to go a day or 2 without any chatter. i have sent numerous messages to support, but i get the same answer. can you please make this issue a priority or let us know what/why?

Maybe a good idea to get the developers to fix the chat issue is to get all of our friends and FS mates who purchase diamonds and other in game items with money to stop buying until the issue is fixed... ??

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Moderators have passed it on several times that players are frustrated by the chat problems. I find it hard to believe that they are ignoring the chat issues on purpose, so I'm guessing the problem is not straightforward. re-directing people who are working on other aspects of the game to try to fix the chat faster is unlikely to be efficient. Should all the other developers just go home and stop doing bug fixes and features until the chat team gets their stuff working?
Maybe a good idea to get the developers to fix the chat issue is to get all of our friends and FS mates who purchase diamonds and other in game items with money to stop buying until the issue is fixed... ??
Oh look, yet another call for a diamond purchasing boycott until someone's personal priority is handled as they desire.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
That might work if there weren't so many players out there who decide for whatever reason not to buy but then something comes along they don't want to pass up. No willpower :p

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That might work if there weren't so many players out there who decide for whatever reason not to buy but then something comes along they don't want to pass up. No willpower :p
I doubt willpower has much to do with it. The majority of players are not in fellowships so their chat has never done anything.

DeletedUser9716

Moderators have passed it on several times that players are frustrated by the chat problems. I find it hard to believe that they are ignoring the chat issues on purpose, so I'm guessing the problem is not straightforward. re-directing people who are working on other aspects of the game to try to fix the chat faster is unlikely to be efficient. Should all the other developers just go home and stop doing bug fixes and features until the chat team gets their stuff working?
Oh look, yet another call for a diamond purchasing boycott until someone's personal priority is handled as they desire.
[-] it was just a suggestion as this chat thing is getting old. money starts walking things get done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3220

Please, put getting the chat fixed priority before the FA starts.