• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Probably not much more than the average. some things do bring it out, though.
it was just a suggestion as this chat thing is getting old. money starts walking things get done
The people behind the game are no more, or less, human than the rest of us, and they don't need random anonymous strangers threatening their jobs to get them to do their jobs. It was yet another threat. It follows on a long pattern of people who seem to think that the devs aren't fixing chat because they don't feel like it or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I will like for everyone to remain respectful of each other. As stated in the past, the chat issue is being worked on. it is a matter that requires a bit more of extra work and patience from everyone. The issue has not fallen on deaf ears, I promise.

Xelenia

Last edited:

DeletedUser13313

As archmage I need to be able to talk privately.. I shouldn't have to use messages or a 3rd party chat platform..

DeletedUser18011

I think Private 1-1 messages are a requirement. I've never seen a multi-player game without it.

DeletedUser3507

I have had no problems with the app, I wish it had all the features the the browser version does, but I am willing to wait... I use the IOS version

Deleted User - 841850

The app works fine for me as well.I use the IOS for my mobile and the Android for my tablet., both good so far. If I want to use features that aren't available on the app, I go to the Puffin browser and access the game from there. I do hope however that the app becomes fully featured .