• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser11013

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have seen, the Walpurgis Night quest line has been active on our server for almost a whole day. Do you have any feedback regarding this event so far? We would love to hear it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I'm really enjoying this quest, not to stressful but has me planning ahead. I also like the prize, nice to have some additional greenery in my city, I'm one of those players who goes more for looks then strictly function. I also like the buy or spend option and am not overwhelmed with too many upgrades. Thanks Inno:)

DeletedUser11013

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have seen, the Walpurgis Night quest line has been active on our server for almost a whole day. Do you have any feedback regarding this event so far? We would love to hear it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser11013

I'm really enjoying this quest, not to difficult but has me planning ahead. The quest options are better on this one, I like the buy or spend and not so many upgrades. Also, nice prize, I like the greenery. Thanks Inno.

DeletedUser8187

how?
how do you bild them in your barraks

If you click on your barracks, there are tabs. Click on the train troops and, then select which kind of troop you want to train. When its done you collect the troop and that will be the recruit part. Collecting the finished troops is recruiting them. you just need to figure out how many troops you need to train and collect to finish the quest. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser15456

I like this event much better than the Phoenix one, where I felt there was a great deal of chance involved. If I'm using breaks at work and staying up late to work on an event, I'd prefer to know I'm going to receive the reward instead of hoping it works out for me. That was my first event of that sort, so I didn't know to expect the double feather days. I'll be prepared next time.

I like the laid-back feeling of this event as well. It is a nice complement to the stressed out experience of FAs. I've only participated in the last FA and had a great time, but I definitely needed some stress-free events before we have another FA.

DeletedUser17154

I love the goods supply boost, it helps a lot and is a great addition to the new challenge quest.

DeletedUser6493

I found the event to be very enjoyable and I think they did a great job on the task rewards. I was very happy to see the small instants back and loved the small building rewards. The choices for some of the tasks were also a welcome change. The choice to use or gain spells was very helpful. The relics and solve encounter tasks were very reasonable. The event is very manageable even if you have very little space for temporary workshops and factories. I finished the event in both my live server cities today. One is at the end of S&D and has very little space. The other is in Orcs but has most of the settlement space available.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

I love this quest!! The giving Relics as prizes was Awesome, since they are so important to progress the game & the last FA really sucked alot of Relics away from people. The prizes were very nice. I think this kind of quest should be offered more often for sure!! Thank You :) :):culture:

DeletedUser4865

1. Why doesnt the Walpurgis Night Questline Event 'Announcement' include a link to here?
2. Enjoyed the first day or two, then the Manufactories boost kicked in - what a disappointing false flag! My 15 min Workshop production already active when the feature activated, demonstrates this is a 'use-once' feature - the 16 hour 'duration' is misleading and poorly explained. Why did Inno include, then exclude Workshops?

Desurfur

I love this quest!! The giving Relics as prizes was Awesome, since they are so important to progress the game & the last FA really sucked alot of Relics away from people. The prizes were very nice. I think this kind of quest should be offered more often for sure!!
Agree with this.
Even though there's a very small possibility of me not fully completing all the quests (at 18 now) due to time constraints. I feel more engaged and willing to try because the prizes at the end of each quest has been better then past event quests.

DeletedUser15383

how?
how do you bild them in your barraks

left click on your barracks ,then you will see a green bar below your
axe barbarian ,before you click on the green bar
you will see a slider below your green bar ,that lets you pick the amount of axe barbarians
that you need to make, select your slider first then click on your green bar that says on it
''train''.

DeletedUser

1. Why doesnt the Walpurgis Night Questline Event 'Announcement' include a link to here?

It does. It's at the end of the announcement.

2018-04-25.png