• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
this event SUCKS as bad as every other 1 they are not ment for players like me who cant just run out and get things for the quests. its to the point im tired of even bothering with the dame things .
I don't understand, your city has everything that you need to complete each quest.
What specifically are you having trouble with?

DeletedUser188

Why do they force us to scout when were over 465 provinces? Just self defeating in my opinion...:mad::mad::mad:
You probably don't want to hear this but maybe your city and playing style wasn't the main focus when the devs thought up this mini event

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
this event SUCKS as bad as every other 1 they are not ment for players like me who cant just run out and get things for the quests. its to the point im tired of even bothering with the dame things .

you can ignore them and still play the game
the only drawback is you'll miss out on some useful buildings and spells

DeletedUser3223

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have seen, the Walpurgis Night quest line has been active on our server for almost a whole day. Do you have any feedback regarding this event so far? We would love to hear it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I just hope this is one that I can finish without needing diamonds. I know in the past, there were some quest that was not possible because of high amounts of relics and 2 day goods.

TerMar

I like the variation in choices - The New Quests get better and better each time you guys create one - keep up the Great Work!!

DeletedUser12632

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have seen, the Walpurgis Night quest line has been active on our server for almost a whole day. Do you have any feedback regarding this event so far? We would love to hear it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Love this quest it has been fun without bankrupting the newer players. This is the first one I have enjoyed.
Thanks like the prizes they are cool and helpful.
Ranevle

DeletedUser9047

I am enjoying this quest quite a bit. I like that the prizes are something I can use - like relics or goods. Much better than buildings that have to be connected to a road when space is such a big issue for many players. I still have 10 buildings in storage from the last 2 quest lines. Thanks INNO.

DeletedUser5800

Just to echo many others, pretty laid back, not space or even very time consuming, feels less like a chore than usual. The more ORs the better!
I did find a few of the multi goal quests kind of squished feeling like they should be 2 or 3 quests instead of 1 but that doesn't really change anything as long as they don't evolve into doing multiple ridiculous things in more of them as opposed to the easy and here and there of this event.
I hope to see more mini events and less major ones... You should just run them all the time and never do another FA. ;)

DeletedUser2829

not sure why an "official" thread is needed when witch stuff was working but ...on mission 24 i am doing advanced scouts the 1st of level 3 on tech tree, so will my lava codex and nexus be level 3 ?
I believe so, those type of prizes usually are set at the level you're currently playing and they don't upgrade as you go higher in the game. I have a few prizes that I won in Fairies and they are still producing the same amount. But look on the bright side. It's more then you had before winning them and the culture is always good.

DeletedUser2829

I finished it.

I believe it's a nice one. Specially for newer players, lower chapter players, etc.
Glad that, Inno is looking to "help" these players also, instead of the harder Events where new comers just can't complete at all :)

P.S.
Although, I'm confident many of the higher/last chapter folks will get upset at my opinions and want "more more more" from prizes :(
I totally agree. we have several new members with low rank and their cities are quite small. This event is just right for them and for those of us who have larger cities that are so full you'd have to purchase another piece of land to add extra factories, as in earlier events. I give this a 2 thumbs up.

DeletedUser16640

Stuck at Level 25. Cannot play, unable to tell manufactories to make goods. No supplies or goods are added to inventory, etc.

DeletedUser3820

Dear Humans and Elves,

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team