• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser16148

i am a new player and I do not see this event on my pc or my mobile, am I missing something? or am I just not far enough along? I am chapter 3 right now evolving steadily.

DeletedUser17133

I am enjoying this quest much more than any other because everyone has a chance to earn the prizes. The request for each step are reasonable, and that is a big plus also. I hope you continue to use this format. Lizzy

DeletedUser17394

I am enjoying this quest much more than any other because everyone has a chance to earn the prizes. The request for each step are reasonable, and that is a big plus also. I hope you continue to use this format. Lizzy
Where is Venere's Rock located at?

DeletedUser

i am a new player and I do not see this event on my pc or my mobile, am I missing something? or am I just not far enough along? I am chapter 3 right now evolving steadily.

There's not two extra icons on the left side of the game screen on your pc?

DeletedUser

The left side of your PC game screen should resemble this:

2018-04-25 (1).png

If it doesn't, you should contact Support, or make a bug report.

DeletedUser16148

yes I do have these quests slots, one is for an individual quest, the other is for completing all the other quests, but I keep reading about spells and potions, i just feel like i am missing something... I don't see how I could possible finish all these quests in the time allotted.

DeletedUser16148

Attachments

• asdfd.PNG
    asdfd.PNG
    144.7 KB · Views: 80

DeletedUser7923

Best event yet! Friendly to large cities, small cities and even cities stuck in Dwarves and needing Orcs to expand further. I really like the rewards for each quest and the culture buildings are nice. The only drawback is that it came so closely on the heels of the last event...I would like to see them spaced out a wee bit more. Seems like Elvenar just keeps getting better and better!

DeletedUser

I don't understand these? is it something I haven't arrived to yet?

This link takes you to the quest list: https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/walpurgis-quests

I completed this qle on Beta in six days. I'm running four live cities through it now. You've already done 17 of them, and there are 8 days left. Follow that quest list, pre-set what you can, and you should do just fine.

Spells can be made in your Magic Academy. They can also be gained from Tournaments, and from chests rewarded you for visiting neighbors.

Last edited by a moderator:

FinweSr

Very nice mini-event. For the size of the event and the low difficulty the rewards were outstanding (in my opinion). Being in chapter 10 where it takes a very long time to progress I appreciate these additional adventures and events.

DeletedUser17130

I was dissapointed with most of the Events before. They were usually way too hard for the rewards.
This one seems really good !
Difficulty and rewards are reasonable. It should be worth the effort for everybody.
It is a very good change to get some buildings before the end, so also new Players will get something.
I also like the time Boosters as rewards.
Best Event I played so far, keep it up !

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Consistency seems off. 24 hour commitment for 2100 T1 resources, (3 toolboxes plus a large number of supplies. While the previous step was about 30 minute commitment (15 beverages) for 10X1-hour instants, which I'd price at around 500 diamonds.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Consistency seems off. 24 hour commitment for 2100 T1 resources, (3 toolboxes plus a large number of supplies. While the previous step was about 30 minute commitment (15 beverages) for 10X1-hour instants, which I'd price at around 500 diamonds.
I tend to look at the quests a little differently, as with mainline quests. Some have a good reward for doing the quest, and doing others just helps you get to the next good one.
I've never considered only doing part of an event, so for me it's the total effort vs the total rewards.