• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feeder Fellowship's?

DeletedUser6329

I am new to the game and love it but I think I need a little more help then what I am getting from the top two forums for beginners. Are there any feeder fellowship's taking people in for this reason and looking for a long term player? I'm kinda at a stuck point in the game already and am a bit bored playing on my own o_O

DeletedUser2824

I'm not quite sure what you're asking... are you looking for more information about fellowships?

DeletedUser6329

I am looking for a fellowship that is pretty much for just new people. In other games I play we call them feeder clans/groups. We train new players and teach them about our group and the game itself and once they have grown and are knowledgeable enough we move them up to our bigger group. I was seeing the max amount of people in a fellowship is only 25 so I was guessing that there may be a few of these floating around. I have been looking at Mykan and Bobbykitty's guides and they are helpful but it's much easier to follow when you have others to talk to that play as well.

DeletedUser2824

We train new players and teach them about our group and the game itself and once they have grown and are knowledgeable enough we move them up to our bigger group.

I've seen a few like that. Most fellowships look for more permanent members, and yes, there are plenty that are newbie friendly and helpful. I have a pretty long-winded guide catering to fellowships if you are interested: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/the-fellowship-handbook.5477/

SimplyNoble

Venedictos is beginner friendly. But we would like our players to stick around rather than jump to some other fellowship once we teach them and help them grow. If you are an active player who plans to stick around, and you enjoy a group that interacts a lot in chat email and trader, then check us out.