• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feeding Fire Phoenix twice

Henroo

Oh Wise One
What happens if you do this? Does it: A. double the damage bonus? B. Extend the time of the damage bonus from 24 hours to 48 hours? or C. Do nothing except waste the 2nd pet food? I figured I would ask here instead of using 2 pet foods to find out!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If it did anything I would expect it would just extend the amount of time by 48 hours. If it doubled the damage everybody would be plowing all kinds of pet food into it. I suspect if you tried, and it couldn't use the second, it wouldn't take the second as the "slot" (for lack of a better word) for the pet food would be filled. Not that I've tried so it's just my sense of the matter here.

AJ

Pheryll

Set Designer
If it did anything I would expect it would just extend the amount of time by 48 hours. If it doubled the damage everybody would be plowing all kinds of pet food into it. I suspect if you tried, and it couldn't use the second, it wouldn't take the second as the "slot" (for lack of a better word) for the pet food would be filled. Not that I've tried so it's just my sense of the matter here.

AJ

Double application of any enchantment only extends the duration. There are those that feed the panda and then feed the fire phoenix multiple times and then the brown bear once, just to get the maximum amount of goods from the panda while conserving pet food expenditure.