• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feeding our Cities

DeletedUser5263

I love this game, but would like to see some of the areas outside of the current grids opened up as green space. We have all these people it would be nice to see some orchards and gardens along the edges.

DeletedUser2870

Actually, since it is supposed to be a citybuilding game, I like the idea behind it.
One needs population to keep factories and workshops going, but yes, something should be keeping the population going as well.
And perhaps apart from cultural objects also some entertainment objects, to keep them happy.

But all of this would ask for a lot of added tech in every chapter. And use up a lot of space again, so that needs to be adressed too.
Not to mention that I personally pretty much hate adding tech retroactively in past chapters all the time.