• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feeling like a long time since a double or triple day

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Now let's see if I can pull an Edeba;)
upload_2018-6-18_22-9-58.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-18_22-9-37.png
    upload_2018-6-18_22-9-37.png
    481.6 KB · Views: 51

DeletedUser6219

I am of the opposite thinking - I think they should be few and far between. I look at them as presents/treats. If they start becoming regular events they lose their uniqueness. I think they should have different types of "bonus" events - goods, supplies, wonders, coin. Some people need one or the other and I think by making the bonus different each time would add to their usefulness and make them more special.

Risen Malchiah

Yeah, I was getting conditioned to think they coincided with FA and the production boost was actually the one thing that excited me about this week's FA. I thought "Hey, I've got no family around this week and nothing scheduled. I will plan to be up for 24 hrs when the boost day hits." I know the second I go to sleep, it will start. Me staying awake is what's keeping you all from getting this boost. :p