• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellow Gamers and Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

I would like to take this time to thank the Elvenar team for fixing the counter issues !
I love you guys for that ! I would kiss you all if I could !
Having CDO ( same as OCD but the letters are in order, as they should be ;) )
the counters were making me more insane than I already am lol

Also I would like to wish you, Elvenar Team, a Happy HannuChristmaQuanzaYule and all my fellow gamers !
It has been a long road but things are looking up !
I hope the coming year brings you all more blessings than the last!
And as we say in Scotland/Ireland ;

D'fhéadfadh do theach a bheith ró-bheag a shealbhú go léir do chairde !
May your house be too small to hold all your friends !

Sounds better in Gaelic eh? :)

Bright Blessings to you all yours this holiday season !
Blessed Be everyone !

PS - any chance we can get the cost of research blocks lowered? hehehehehe
just a thought :p

PSS - if any of you gamers are looking for a fellowship in any of the realms, send me a message !
no point requirement, but just help your fellowship daily or at least 4 times a week,
chat, and offer fair trades ! Also we love to help new players and have many tips and ways to better
grow and enjoy the game, lots of tips on fighting as well.
Have fun and again Happy Holidays to you and yours !

Sincerely,
Ffand - the crazy redhead !

Deleted User - 107391

I would like to take this time to thank the Elvenar team for fixing the counter issues !

Also I would like to wish you, Elvenar Team, a Happy HannuChristmaQuanzaYule and all my fellow gamers !

And as we say in Scotland/Ireland ;

D'fhéadfadh do theach a bheith ró-bheag a shealbhú go léir do chairde !
May your house be too small to hold all your friends !

Sounds better in Gaelic eh? :)

Bright Blessings to you all yours this holiday season !
Blessed Be everyone !

Sincerely,
Ffand - the crazy redhead !

What a lovely message! And Blessings on your own HannuChristmaQuanzaYule! (Although thinking about celebrating exclusively Solstice in the future.)

Wish I could hear you *say* that blessing. It may sound better in Gaelic, but it doesn't read so easily!

NOW; *what* counter issue? and does it apply to my server/world? Because the counters for messages and notifications are crazy!

DeletedUser

What a lovely message! And Blessings on your own HannuChristmaQuanzaYule! (Although thinking about celebrating exclusively Solstice in the future.)

Wish I could hear you *say* that blessing. It may sound better in Gaelic, but it doesn't read so easily!

NOW; *what* counter issue? and does it apply to my server/world? Because the counters for messages and notifications are crazy!

YES all worlds are insane ! Messages and notifications are insane ! They keep show ALL notifications and messages...not just the new ones!
And thanks ! It is easy for me to say it in Gaelic....but rather hard for those who do not speak it lol
Get a bunch of gum in your mouth and then read it like it sounds...that will be pretty close :D
Or listen to Billy Connelly on youtube...then read it in his accent lol

DeletedUser

After spending many an hour trying to get Farmville 2 to run smoothly for a neighbor (something I am now convinced is impossible), I appreciate the Elvenar team more and more. I couldn't play a game that functions like a creation of Zynga.

But, yes, the notifications for messages is still wonky for me, and I feel for you with your CDO (my sister has it, as well).

Happy holidays to all!