• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure Art

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If the Fellowship Adventures are here to stay, could we get a little art to go along with them? A few birds circling over the mountains or lakes, Fish jumping up a rapids, Orcs fighting around the campfire, or maybe some dragons crawling around the ruins at the top of the mountain? The current map is nothing but functional. It doesn't fit the spirit of Elvenar.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Or maybe a different map? Is there no reason we can't have more or less than 3 stages? Unless 3 is a sacred number, of course. Could there not be 4 or 5, sometimes with 2 paths, sometimes 3, or even 4? By changing the map you would add complexity and make strategies more challenging.

Just my 2 cents worth. You'll get the invoice at the end of the month, as usual. ;>)

AJ

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@shimmerfly I'm sure those who draw the artwork are not "full of it" in the usual sense of the phrase. LOL. And "drawer fulls" does sound a bit closer to the right way to put it.

AJ

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You can't actually have multiple "fullnesses", while the phrase anticipates that there is more than one drawer involved. If you wanted to hyphenate it, so that a "drawer-full" is a unit, then it could be "drawer-fulls"

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I wasn't going to say anything. I deliberately ignored it for almost a week. but AJ is so rarely wrong (as opposed to just having a different opinion from me, which happens pretty constantly) I couldn't resist.