• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure - August

DeletedUser7347

Just noticed that a new Fellowship Adventure began August 12th. I am fine with running events, but could you please give us some heads up, especially if not being run in Beta. I checked the in-game news and no announcements as well as nothing on the forums. Even a days heads up would provide a little time to organize the FS to participate.

DeletedUser9601

Question: I have a lot of newbies and mobile users in my fellowship right now. I'm seeing the Wonder badge required for every path. Am I SOL because most of my members are mobile only, and can't contribute KP to others' AW?
How do we deal with this?
You can download "browser apps" on your mobile device. I use the Puffin app. You can then access the game as if you were playing on a desktop.
But otherwise, yes, you're SOL.

DeletedUser12385

Question: I have a lot of newbies and mobile users in my fellowship right now. I'm seeing the Wonder badge required for every path. Am I SOL because most of my members are mobile only, and can't contribute KP to others' AW?
How do we deal with this?

My fellowship has no other active players (half the group left over a year ago) and I'm looking for a new group. Do you have room for one more? I'm currently in the Orcs and Goblins chapter and play from my desktop. I already have a few of those badges saved and ready to go... I'm just looking for an active group to join because I'm so tired of trying to do these events by myself and never being able to finish or get the prizes and wasting all that time and effort alone. My current fellowship has 8/25 and none of them ever contribute.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12385

As I understand it, if you switch Fellowships while the Fellowship Adventure is running your badges won't count

Okay, Then I'm going to stop wasting all my time and resources trying to do this by myself, because there's no possible way to finish it alone, even if I don't sleep for the next 5 days. And since you get NOTHING for just making progress, it's not worth it.

Risen Malchiah

Okay, Then I'm going to stop wasting all my time and resources trying to do this by myself, because there's no possible way to finish it alone, even if I don't sleep for the next 5 days. And since you get NOTHING for just making progress, it's not worth it.
You might be able to do stage 1 alone if you concentrate on a single path. It's up to you whether the rewards are worth the effort of doing it alone. But I do suggest finding a new fellowship before the next FA, or even before the next tournament, which is worth participating in if you have a good fellowship. And really, all the events these days virtually require you to do the tournament to get the relics and spells you need to complete quests.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@stormynightsong Check the sub-forums all the way at the bottom of the main forum page. There's a section for each world for 'FS looking for players' and one for 'Players looking for FS' where you can post a thread describing what you're looking for. Then go to www.elvenstats.com and look up the stats on any FS that interest you as well as look at the overview page of the FS in-game. That'll at least give you some information to decide which one is the best fit.
You might be able to complete one path in the first stage to get the prizes on your own while you look around for a new home.

Risen Malchiah

Only during an FA does the tourney offer a PoP 5+ provinces in a row. I am up to 8 hats....I think the last time I had 13 hats that I collected from 1 tourney. :rolleyes:
Good for later, but not when you are currently needing wands. :cool:
Provinces 10 and up always provide a PoP in the first round and always provide EE spells in round 4. MM spells can only be obtained 3 times in round 5 and 3 times in round 6, so MM spells are definitely the most treasured spell to obtain during FA. It's best to always have those made in the Magic Academy, always have the Wand quest active when opening visit chests, and always have the Wand quest (and 1 other) ready when the tournament ends for 2 free quest completions.

Edit: So I don't double post:

This sums up my feelings regarding beverages quite nicely...

evilbeverages.jpg

Last edited:

Tauriel Dragonwood

You could join my fellowship. We are very active going on the Fellowship Adventures. We are the Dragon Masters in Arendyll and Guardian Knights in Winyandor.