• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure - August

Tauriel Dragonwood

Yiii! Oh no! A Fellowship Adventure has begun. Yay! Boo! I don't have a clue if I'm happy or blue.

My Dragon Masters started on the Blue Path. I trekked forth to find a carpenter, grabbed as many hats off witches as I could and caught the magic potions being thrown at me.

What a team!! We made it up to the top of the mountain and our Dragon Masters who packed their hiking gear and joined us were rewarded with Vallorian Guards.

The Vallorian Guards are Heavy Melee Units who can Strike Back. They also can attack one space away and won’t get a retaliation hit unless the enemy unit can strike back. Best fighting Heavy Ranged Units but can defend themselves when attacked by Light Melee Units. They are one of my favorite units to bring into battle. You know how they relax after battle? They soak in their hot tub above their forge. Sooooo cool.

Then I flew over to join my Guardian Knights who were busy trekking up the Blue Path. I sent my Cerberus off to retrieve some Golden Bracelets and Luxurious Flacons. What a good boy. [giggling]

Please stop flipping the quest givers around. I had 10 Bread completed for the Bakers Guild Badge and just needed 10 more when I accidentally clicked on a quest giver because they flip around. Now it’s going to take another 2 hours, instead of 1 more hour to complete. This is so very frustrating not to mention the pain that I’m beginning to feel in my wrist from clicking so much. I don’t want to have to go for surgery or acupuncture. Please improve the FA before we all come down with carpal tunnel syndrome from repetitious clicking.

Risen Malchiah

Please stop flipping the quest givers around.
I know this isn't much help, but if you happen to be working on 1 thing at a time, the Dwarven quest will always appear in the top slot and the Sacks of Coins will always appear in the bottom. If one of those is active, you can cycle endlessly without the quests shuffling. Of course, if you had 10 bread complete and you were cycling, chances are you were working on 2 things as many of us do so, yes it does get annoying and I've lost a bunch of partials in the various FA we've done.

Please improve the FA before we all come down with carpal tunnel syndrome from repetitious clicking.
I can't decide which is worse. Having 50 workshops up to complete 50 beverages and repeat every 5 min because the fellowship needs a ton of dwarven and you're the one with the extra workshops. (Lots of clicking and resetting. And once you're done setting up, you've got like 3 min being bored with nothing to do. Can't even watch a full Youtube video these days in that amount of time.)

Or having 10+ blacksmiths running which means you can relax for 24 hrs, but then you have a good half hour of constant clicking, cycling and very nervous collecting so you don't waste something. (One of my FS buddies has a massive village of just factories doing all 1&2 day items. I don't envy his collection at all.)

Tauriel Dragonwood

Have you taken your Vallorian Guards into battle yet? Elves, try taking three Granite Golems so they can use their Shield Slicer ability that lowers the opponent’s defense for 2 rounds. Humans, bring along three Blessed Paladins who will use their Pierced Armor ability to lower the opponent’s defense for 3 rounds. Then bring forth the Vallorian Guards to finish ‘em off. I’ve been auto-battling every time with no losses.
Vallorian Gds.jpg

Last edited:

Tauriel Dragonwood

Sacks of Coins will always appear in the bottom. If one of those is active, you can cycle endlessly without the quests shuffling.
I think I'll take your advice when my wrist starts hurting from all this clicking. I'll just complete Sacks of Coins quests. There seems to be a lot of them from the quest givers. Fellowship Adventures could be so much fun if only the game devs would improve this feature of Elvenar. The reward for the 1st trek up the mountain was nice. Vallorian Guards will be able to help our new recruits in battle. Now maybe they will participate more in the tournaments.

I just thought of a suggestion to cut down on all this clicking. Set up group boxes and place all the quests for magic items in one box, all the quests asking for luxurious items, like bracelets, necklaces, flacons and statues made from goods, in another box, and divide up the remaining boxes for badges produced from our workshops, residences and AWs. Each box could be a drop-down menu for you to choose what item you're working on and it stays there until you change it. No quest giver flipping.

Tauriel Dragonwood

So that's what the Bottomless Pit looks like? I always called it the Phantom Pit because I didn't believe it existed.
Congratulations to your guild jps54 for making it that far.

Our guild on the other hand, has gone as far as we can go on the 2nd trek up the mountain. Next time we go on a Fellowship Adventure, we should look to see how many Elegant Statues need to be made. It’s a wee bit too late to start producing them now since they take 2 days to make. Oh well…

If at first you don’t succeed, read the instructions or you could just try, try again. Our fellowship worked as a team and that’s what counts and our Guardian Knights who participated now have Vallorian Guards to fight by their side.

Now I’m off to find my Cerberus and make him stop retrieving Golden Bracelets and Sacks of Coins. I think he likes shiny things.

I have a question. If you don’t click on the quest giver asking for a Sacks of Coins, do you still get to keep the 618,000 coins you collected?

Risen Malchiah

Next time we go on a Fellowship Adventure, we should look to see how many Elegant Statues need to be made.
Since we never know whether we're going to need the 2d statues, it's good to set up as many factories as possible 2 days before FA starts. If you don't have the time or forget, setting up the 1-day badges beforehand is also good.

I have a question. If you don’t click on the quest giver asking for a Sacks of Coins, do you still get to keep the 618,000 coins you collected?
You always keep everything you collect. (Exceptions being unused badges at the end of FA, event resources like tickets and goo, and things that decay like mana, seeds and sentient goods.)

EDIT: Adding this part:
It’s a wee bit too late to start producing them now since they take 2 days to make.
As I write this, there's still 51 hrs left so at the time of your posting, you would have had time to produce the statues if that's all that you needed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser17455

I always have at least 25 workshops during the FAs, so while I still hate beverages it is not the worst. Now that you can participate from mobile, I was able to collect 20 brewer's badges on the first day in about 5 hours (~15 per badge including clicking time and distractions).

In stage 2 when I clicked on one of the blue nodes, the UI decided that I had instead clicked on a green node... and I ended up spending 6x 1 day build and 9x 2 day build on the wrong path >.< very salty.

You can google the tournament province rewards to try to maximize magic badges. I was able to get 3 or 4 of each. Also, treasure from visits has net me 1 wand so far :D

I'm pleased with the mobile UI, tapping is better than clicking. Still too much clicking: multi-select is what they need.

My setup for the FA is 9 sets of manufactories and 35 workshops.

Tauriel Dragonwood

As I write this, there's still 51 hrs left so at the time of your posting, you would have had time to produce the statues if that's all that you needed.
Maybe, maybe not. Further on, there were 7 more statues to complete, a total of 11 Elegant Statues for the 2nd stage of this Fellowship Adventure. You need the entire fellowship helping out or you won't reach the top of that mountain in time to see the sunset. I wish the game devs would cut back a wee bit on the amount of items we need to produce or at least tailor it to what chapters your guild is up to.

Thank you for answering my question but I think I lost my coins because I had that quest giver showing and when I collected 618,000 coins, she took them (green check mark appeared), even though I did not click on her. Maybe we have to make sure the quest givers are not hanging around waiting to be paid.

Last edited:

Risen Malchiah

Thank you for answering my question but I think I lost my coins because I had that quest giver showing and when I collected 618,000 coins, she took them (green check mark appeared), even though I did not click on her. Maybe we have to make sure the quest givers are not hanging around waiting to be paid.
The quest givers don't take your coins. They just track how many you collect. You still keep all your coins whether you complete the quest or not.

dikke ikke

The FA that I am in always skips the hardest way points in level 3, so we skipped 2 way points this time, because is was easier to get that score in the pit. We have a comfortable lead on the number 2 fellowship, so we will win this FA again :p

Risen Malchiah

The FA that I am in always skips the hardest way points in level 3, so we skipped 2 way points this time, because is was easier to get that score in the pit. We have a comfortable lead on the number 2 fellowship, so we will win this FA again :p
Out of curiosity, which waypoints did you skip? And how many players are between chapters to be able to do as much as you've done?