• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure City layout

Queen Karen

I am in the third chapter so my city is still pretty tiny. I was thinking about setting it up for fellowship adventures. Maybe having 40 workshops at level 4 and ten workshops increase in size per chapter. Any thoughts on this strategy?

Sprite1313

You can leave your workshops at level one for an FA, so you can save the population and culture. The badges just require quantities of specific production runs (50 beverages, for example). It doesn’t matter what level WS you use. So, I would recommend you just place what you have space, population and culture to support. Chapter level only matters for bracelets (T1 production); the amount required for each badge increases each chapter. Hope this helps.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Level 1 workshops make beverages in 2 minutes, which is twice as fast as level 4.

Also, fellowship adventures are only up for about 30 days of the year so it might be better to focus on growth.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
"who are you calling old?"
dissa.png

In Elvenar time you're a senior citizen and I'm a fossil. Anyone who's been here even longer must have somehow been playing before the internet and should probably see a shrink.

Aritra

Indeed, I have heard tales of such a time, something about "dark ages". I think cave paintings may have been involved.
Seriously, though.... Any idea where I can find the history of Elvenar? I'm interested in when it launched, etc. I've heard all the "since xxx" stories and "for xxx years," but when did it actually begin?