• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure Frozen

DeletedUser2228

My fellowship is in the "bottomless pit" stage of the Fellowship adventure and it appears that we've broken it. Maybe the pit is full?

Two of us contributed badges to complete a stage at very close to the same time. The result was not the normal "waypoint has been completed by another player" message. Instead, the screen shows the waypoint as full, but does not offer a new waypoint. See screenshot:

It's not just me experiencing this either, I've verified it with multiple other members of the fellowship - everyone is blocked. We've all tried reloading, restarting, clearing cache, moving to another browser and we're all still stuck.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).jpg
    Screenshot (1).jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 116

DeletedUser2228

Yes, I've contacted support. And we're encouraging every member of the fellowship to do so as well, but it's been an hour and no response. (We also marked the replies *time sensitive*, just in case that helps.)

Words won't really express the whole fellowships' disappointment that events get decided by who manages to avoid the bugs...

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah that is a kick in the pants, as you can't add anymore badges to get points until it is fixed. I hope they get it fixed for you soon!!

DeletedUser2228

A kick in the pants indeed. Other fellowships are passing us, while we're unable to place our badges and earn points.

Given the fact that they have done nothing to fix this - haven't so much as responded to support tickets, it's hard to imagine that we'll be able to do anything while the remaining time slips away. There were more than 5 hours left when this bug occurred, but fewer than only 2 and change now. The crickets are killing us!

DeletedUser

In events like this contacting support is the only viable option. They can verify the bug and go from there.

satchmo33

I could be dead wrong about this....but I think that there are only 3 "plonks" in the bottomless (?????) pit.

DeletedUser

UPDATE:. If your fellowship got stuck in the pit the archimage needs to contact support to have them look into this, and see about what can be done. Please contact support asap with pertinent information. Ty!

DeletedUser2228

MoonlitRose's response is on the money. Thanks to all!