• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure Master Screen

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The good thing about this idea is that it would make it much easier to monitor how the team is doing. No reporting needed as you could just look at any one time and know. Sweet. However, a Fellowship Adventure is a community thing and if I can sit back and crank out this or that without telling a soul, how am I really participating? Yes, I'm contributing, but part of the challenge is to get everybody to communicate what they are contributing (and/or plan to contribute). And that, I think, is one of the primary reasons some fellowships do quite well, consistently, and others, not so well. In my own fellowship it's an ongoing challenge to get people to report/communicate, and it's something I am working on. As it has improved, so has our performance.

Thus, while a good idea and one that would not hurt a fellowship already strong on communicating it would remove the challenge of getting people to communicate, and that, in the long run, would probably weaken the fellowship.

This was a sort of "thinking out loud" thing and I could be wrong about all of it, some of it, but probably not none of it.

AJ

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
@crackie So long as I can be chocolate ex-lax, that is a name tag I could wear... LOL.

I do try to communicate but I can't go to those spreadsheets and put in numbers. I barely have the time to do what I do, much less try and get all techy. Where the fellowship allows me to send an email for the planner, i do that on the daily.