• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Has anybody heard whether the Fellowship Adventure is coming today? I see that a bunch of players have set up for it including me. I think they usually start on Monday but since I haven't participated in at least the last couple I'm wondering if my memory is right.

ps. Since I keep looking for a new thread for this FA I thought I would start one.

rvtdragon1

I was wondering the same thing. I have sent out info to my FS to get feedback ( I have sort of become the defacto leader of the FA with help from one other player). There is no info when it is starting. I have been to the Beta Forum and there is nothing there. It seems that it might start today or next week or maybe there is a possibility that it might be delayed longer because the 1.54 upgrade -- that seems to be wrecking havoc to pop and culture in Beta -- is coming soon to live but INNO wants to work out some details before that and the FA may be held until after that goes live. Confused?

So, to answer your question, I don't know.:):(:confused::eek::(:(:(o_O

(As a side note, only 1/3 of my FS even responded to my inquiry about doing the FA and only a few are willing to help. I think real life is getting in the way a lot. I know it has hit me hard the past couple of months.)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Does anybody who is on Beta have a correct spreadsheet? Someone indicated that there is conflicting info on Gems. Apparently there are some conflicting numbers and also summary doesn't reconcile. Hard punched numbers maybe?

I found 2 differences between Gems & Platinum in stage 1. Gems 14 blacksmith, Platinum 12 blacksmith and Gems 19 golden bracelets, Platinum 14 golden bracelets. It looks to me like Stage 2 they match :)

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Deborah M
I was working off 'Monday start' as well, then I payed better attention yesterday: It started on Beta 5/3; that says to me it'll be here 5/10. I don't play on beta, but I read the forums. It's hard to see current stuff, because they limit FA discussions to one thread that goes back to last summer. There's a post by 'Karvest' at about #14 on this page: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/fellowship-adventures.8853/page-48
I'm using the data from the spreadsheet in his spoiler. A couple posts later, he says they match up to the ones he checked in game files, so there could be some discrepancy from that. Elvenar Platinum Leaf on FB (I don't do facebook, so I only see what the links take me too) is only putting in the info once it's confirmed by beta players. When I looked at Gems, I thought the numbers looked a little off, but by that time I had already added up numbers for the stages and included the start flags for each stage in my numbers, so I thought that was the reason. Until I get better info, I'm still working off that 'Karvest' post.
So, I'm going to have 11 statues and 1.5 blacksmiths sitting in those lvl 1 buildings until Thursday:eek: And they're so crammed in I can't disconnect some from roads. It's going to teach me to do collections very slowly and deliberately or kill me one, lol!

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@samidodamage I have been following Beta also. One problem is the Announcement says "same setup as the second Fellowship Adventures" There are differences between 2nd FA and 2nd version of FA. Just hoping someone playing on Beta can let us know about the difference between Gems & Platinum.

The spreadsheet Karvest posted matches Gems but there is some disputing whether that is the correct spreadsheet.

I am also going to be very frustrated if it isn't until Thursday. I have a bunch done or cooking and tried to help with planning

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I have a bunch done or cooking and tried to help with planning
I feel ya, lol! I've already sent the email to members with the paths we're taking, totals of badges, every pre-set is finished except 1 statue. Jump the gun much Sami?
I had tried posting the same question you asked here in our forum's 'Beta Discussions' thread on Friday, but *crickets*
I took a peak at her spreadsheet
Do you have a link to that @TomatoeHu spreadsheet? Those I know I can trust!

DeletedUser

Has anybody heard whether the Fellowship Adventure is coming today? I see that a bunch of players have set up for it including me. I think they usually start on Monday but since I haven't participated in at least the last couple I'm wondering if my memory is right.

ps. Since I keep looking for a new thread for this FA I thought I would start one.

DeletedUser12171

If you act based off assumptions, it's at your own risk

DeletedUser3507

May 10th if it starts on time, otherwise the week after

Screenshot_36.png

DeletedUser6547

Use the Plat Leaf for the current FA. They are building a clean sheet not a copy of April. Supposedly the 3 newest badges are not in the May FA. As for Beta they are at 29 hours 19 min of this post.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Will be closing this thread. As of right now, the FA is not set to come to the live U.S server.

Xelenia

Edit: Figured I will put this here as well :)
~~~~~~

Oh, seems I have created an unintended chaos with my original statement made in @Deborah M thread.

I am sure you are all aware with any events or changes made on the Beta Server, there is not a 100% guarantee they will make it to live servers. As players, we can make reasonable assumptions. Regardless, they are assumptions. Over here on the US Server, there will be minimization of beta discussions going forth. Meaning, if there are discussions going on about Beta related events, and they are not located HERE, they will be closed if I see it. Everyone should also know, any announcements made in this sub-section of the forum HERE, it is official. I was under the impression that was a universal knowledge related to this particular forum, but I see it is not. If anyone is confused on that part, now you should not be.

Pigging back to my original post, it was made because at the time of posting the FA was not official and nothing more than speculation, It just so happens the announcement was made official few hours after posting. Additionally, I am seeing my directness with the posting did not help. Going forward, I will keep that in mind :)

Xelenia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.