• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure not working

DeletedUser10714

I agree, a drop down box would be much better and faster. I am sure this would be an easy fix to implement,
My thought exactly. Can the team pls work on drop down boxes for the future. skipping through quest line is like using a landline or typewriter, lol

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Where was there answer then, Didn't see anything
On beta. I think by Muf-muf. It said the already received badges were lost, but it wasn't a final word. It did, however, fulfill the requirements for "any answer." For any official/final other answer, we are still waiting.

DeletedUser6459

On beta. I think by Muf-muf. It said the already received badges were lost, but it wasn't a final word. It did, however, fulfill the requirements for "any answer." For any official/final other answer, we are still waiting.
I didn't think there had been a response from Elvenar, Thats why I addressed it to that particular person.

DeletedUser7390

Can we please get an update from Admins? Is the game going to start today? I have members that need to collect supplies and if the game is going to be cancelled or postponed I need to know sooner rather then later.

DeletedUser6459

Well, it's tomorrow, and still nothing. Can we get an update pls
Yes Elvenar, This is getting ridiculous. An update should be given, many of the players are still waiting to collect goods and supplies. We all need to know whats going on and if the Adventure is going to start today or not. Either way it would be good to know.

DeletedUser5800

On beta. I think by Muf-muf.
I didn't think there had been a response from Elvenar
This... Only thing I saw from the 'Elvenar Team'

Muf-Muf said:
We have some news to share on this topic:

We have found the cause of the problems, but we will not be able to deploy the fix for them today anymore, unfortunately. That means that the Adventures will start tomorrow at the earliest (no promises right now!). Once we do re-start the event, which we plan to do, that will also mean that all progress that was made in the first 20 minutes of the event earlier today will be lost. We know that that isn't great, and we don't like it either, but there is no way for us to recover that data, unfortunately.

About an hour ago now, we believed to have found a way to resolve the problems, and we tried to do so on Arendyll. The event has been available there for a few minutes because of that, but we quickly found that the solution we tried only resolved issues for a very small amount of players, rather than everyone. Therefore, we had to deactivate the event once again. This is the reason why some people have been able to see the event on Arendyll for a bit again. We do apologize for the confusion this may have caused.

To be clear here: we have tested the Fellowship Adventures on Beta. Twice, even, before they came to the Live worlds, which is exceptional. We have found and resolved many issues around the Fellowship Adventures that we found on Beta. Beta can be seen as a "safety net" that catches a lot of problems, both big and small, before we ever see them here at Elvenar International, and we can and should be thankful to the dedicated team at the Beta servers who deal with all kinds of challenges for us, so that we don't have to. Blaming Beta for issues we have here on Live is not fair to them. Not all issues we experience on Elvenar International surface at Beta, and sometimes something can slip through. Having bugs is in the nature of software development, and while we do our very best to avoid having bugs in our game, and we try to fix those we know about as soon as we can, it's inevitable to have some bugs from time to time."
Yesterday at 3:22 PM