• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'm in a small minority but I truly loathe the FAs. I'm not tearing down half my city to build a ludicrous ghetto of level 1 buildings so I can spend 5 or 6 days clicking hundreds and thousands of times. It's just stupid.

Well, how about that?! Fortunately for you, you don't have to play them. Lots of people don't but most don't make a point of advertising how much and why they loathe them. Glad you got that off you chest! LOL. Of course, the "it's just stupid" part implies that anybody who spends "5 or 6 days clicking hundreds and thousands of times" is also stupid, which might not be what you want to say in a discussion about FA's. ;>).

"Life is like a box of chocolates. There are stupid ones but all of them are sweet to somebody." I think that's how the quote goes.

AJ

DeletedUser4759

Not quite. Here's the thing. Suppose it starts on Friday at noon. They will probaly announce it on Wednesday at noon. It takes 48 hours and so, on the face of it, you have the time, right? But you will probably not see the announcement at noon on Wednesday. Maybe you'll see it at 4pm after you get off work. Maybe even later. So, instead of waiting for the announcement, start even earlier so that the moment things begin you are out the door and running hard. It's a quibble, perhaps, but an important one, I think.

AJ
The news announcement today said it starts in Friday

DeletedUser4759

Not quite. Here's the thing. Suppose it starts on Friday at noon. They will probaly announce it on Wednesday at noon. It takes 48 hours and so, on the face of it, you have the time, right? But you will probably not see the announcement at noon on Wednesday. Maybe you'll see it at 4pm after you get off work. Maybe even later. So, instead of waiting for the announcement, start even earlier so that the moment things begin you are out the door and running hard. It's a quibble, perhaps, but an important one, I think.

AJ
It was announced this morning on the news bugle

Deleted User - 4739469

Hello,

Ah, thanks for the verification, Henroo, and the additional information regarding what can't be teleported. Though, I have teleported a Black Lotus to my inventory, so maybe some evolving buildings are an exception to that rule; perhaps the featured ones aren't able to be teleported? In any case, I appreciate the answer!

Just a quick update: I now have a grand total of ten workshops (including my four leveled up ones and one magic) and three each of plank and steel factories (and my eight leveled up marble). It has been suggested workshops in multiples of five is good because that lines up with badges, and a lot of them are useful, but not sure how many to really go with; I could do another three each of plank and steel factories or five more workshops - may be able to do both with an expansion and even more rearranging. Any input would be greatly appreciated! :)

Sincerely,

DawsonJr

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
a Black Lotus to my inventory, so maybe some evolving buildings are an exception to that rule
The Black Lotus is an event building, not an evolving building. Evolving buildings require artifacts (like the Wise Golem in this past event).
As far as whether to go for factories or workshops, you should ask whoever is coordinating the FA in your FS. The person in charge of that is the one who knows which ones you will need more. It depends on the paths the FS is trying to complete. Only one path each stage is required to get the prizes. Extra paths/waypoints mean extra FA points for ranking and the final prize awarded for rank. Only the top 20 FS get a building as a ranking prize, so many FS just plan out the easiest path to the top. For us, the badge needs change as we complete paths. Sometimes, I take out factories and put in workshops, then later take out workshops and put in factories, lol!

NightshadeCS

@DawsonJr ...a lot of your questions just depend on what you are willing to do, and how ambitious your fellowship is. My main group has always had fun with the Adventures, and while we have lowered our participation to just one path per stage (we used to aim for a ranking 11-20 for the Black Lotus prize), we still have fun.

The only drawback to removing buildings and setting up a larger shanty town is that it will effectively pause your progress. However, a week taking a break doesn't bother most people, myself included!

Just don't hamper yourself too much, especially if you are still going to participate in the tournament and Spire.

Have fun!

DeletedUser23499

Or just start preparing when it's announced, as you have the time to make Statues between the announcement and the beginning of the adventure.
Are you in a fellowship? If not, try and find an active one who are interested in doing the FA. The FA requires a coordinated effort from your fellowship. To get a good start, place as many sets of one marble, one planks and one steel (so one set is three building) and start them on 2 day productions. And then read https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Fellowship_Adventures and https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/fellowship-adventures-2 . Good.luck!
Question, as I need to build more manufactories for the FA. Are the only ones we need for the FA marble, steel, and planks? Thanks all!

DeletedUser25004

Challenge accepted.

Attachments

• FA august.PNG
    FA august.PNG
    584 KB · Views: 126

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Question, as I need to build more manufactories for the FA. Are the only ones we need for the FA marble, steel, and planks? Thanks all!
We need a little silk or elixir for two badges, if I recall correctly, but you can get those from traveling merchants or from the trader.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Can anyone tell me how long the Fellowship Adventure lasts? I can't remember if it's 5 days or 7 days.