• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure

DeletedUser22466

For people inside a "normal" fellowship this event is useless. The rewards you might get vs effort required are not even worthy to open the event window.

T6583

Anyone else notice that the FA is ending earlier than usual? If I did the math correctly it ends around noon on Thursday...... Is that correct? Members of my FS are extremely upset if that’s the case because a lot of them are working and have put a considerable amount of time and effort into it expecting to be around for the last few hours of it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Anyone else notice that the FA is ending earlier than usual? If I did the math correctly it ends around noon on Thursday...... Is that correct? Members of my FS are extremely upset if that’s the case because a lot of them are working and have put a considerable amount of time and effort into it expecting to be around for the last few hours of it.

There is an announcement in the forum and there was an in-game announcement too.