• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURE

Soleil Nightbloom

Are there any rewards other than the chests at the end of the paths?
Yes, there are rewards that you can get based on how you rank when the FA ends. When you are in the FA map, if you tap/ click your fellowship flag a list of all the fellowships appears. The list shows where you rank currently and in the right column next to your fellowship shows the rewards you can get based on your rank. For example, you get the black lotus when you are rank 11-20. Keep in mind you get rewards if your fellowship ranks in the Top 100.

Last edited:

fitress

Thank you - Do you get to keep any rewards you earn along the way, even if you don't make it to the chest?
And............can you work another path without finishing the first one?

OIM20

Do you get to keep any rewards you earn along the way, even if you don't make it to the chest?
I'm not sure what you mean here, but I am exhausted at the moment and my English isn't always the best. I'll let someone else answer that one. Didn't want you to think I was ignoring it, though.
____________________________________________​
can you work another path without finishing the first one?
Yes. That's what the tricolor waypoints are useful for (besides just raking in points) - they allow you to switch paths without having to complete all of the previous points. So if the FS started out orange/yellow and decided that we'd do better finishing the map in green, we could use the tricolor waypoint to move from orange/yellow -> blue -> green, and finish the green path. That would save us having to do the opening green waypoints for that map level.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thank you - Do you get to keep any rewards you earn along the way, even if you don't make it to the chest?

If you mean the points, yes, your fellowship keeps the points they earned even if they don't make it to the chest. But bear in mind the points will be useless if you don't make it to the chest on all three maps, because only the top 100 fellowships get any rewards based on points. Other than the points and what top fellowships receive, there are no rewards except for the chests at the end of each of the first three maps.

Soleil Nightbloom

Your welcome, @fitress! Yes, you get to keep the rewards from the chests along the way. However, you must complete a path to get the chest rewards. I would suggest trying to complete the easier path for you and your fellowship. This will be a good way for your fellowship to get the rewards.

Yes, you can start working on a different path if the points are unlocked but, I would like to stress the importance of completing a path in the stage. That is how you will get the rewards.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
In answer to your first question, your get to keep the rewards for any completed stage. So for example if your FS finishes stage 1 and 2 but does not complete stage 3 then you will keep your rewards for the 1st two stages. But will get nothing for stage 3.

In answer to your 2nd question, you can put badges in any open waypoint within your current stage at any given time. However unless you have a strong, active FS it is normally best to focus on only 1 path for strategic reasons. You can't return to a previous stage once you leave it. Even if there are unfinished waypoints left behind, there is no way to do them once your fellowship moves onto the next stage.