• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure

Smooper

I don't understand why Inno would care if you spent time in the pit. Does that make the server crash? Is there some limit on teams who can get in the pit? To find the answer here, I would follow the money. Does a fellowship adventure with a large percentage of teams in the pit lower the amount of money Inno is making? Maybe it is step one of several steps to make the Fellowship Adventure more interesting.

Mirai

The coin badge change is crazy, if it keeps us from making our one Green path way in our medium-small FS, then it is too broken.

In one server, I have 80 folks I can visit on my world map and when making the entire rounds doesn't come close to one Coin badge, that is nuts.

Our smallest five players in another server are avoiding FA week altogether, and that is NOT GOOD For the game.

Coins a game-stopper in all my three towns. Some change makes sense, but this is too difficult to a negative result.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I'm in beginning of chapter 12, didn't get to the new mh researches yet so my mh is max for previous ch. It takes 10,944,000 coins for me to make 1 badge now.

Sir Buzz

Me too on the coins. Hitting all of my neighbors and my cities gold barely gets me two coins.
And coin refills don't do anything for the FA. Several iterations ago it was use a coin refill and get coins for the FA. Doesn't seem to be the case now.
So how does the coin rain work?

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Me too on the coins. Hitting all of my neighbors and my cities gold barely gets me two coins.
And coin refills don't do anything for the FA. Several iterations ago it was use a coin refill and get coins for the FA. Doesn't seem to be the case now.
So how does the coin rain work?
Coin supply instants will count to the Badge, provided you have room in the MH for them

StarLoad

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Waiting on coins to complete stage two ….. pretty sad

Is that why they allowed all dots to be open before completion ?

Not a fan~

HonuMoana

And once again, Inno makes the FA better by making it worse, and all with a lazy, creativity-free "adjustment."

The solution is clear, scrap the FA. It's old, moldy, boring, and DONE!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Those poor volunteer support people, INNO couldn't pay them enough even if they did pay them. My heart goes out to them, they must be just over run with tickets. It makes me mad that INNO does this to them knowing full well they are going to be slammed. They do this quite often too, putting out a change without any mention of why or any kind of warning that might make it less of a burden for them. They know players are going to complain about this in droves, but have no concern for them at all it seems.

Last edited:

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Those poor volunteer support people, INNO couldn't pay them enough even if they did pay them. My heart goes out to them, they must be just over run with tickets. It makes me mad that INNO does this to them knowing full well they are going to be slammed. They do this quite often too, putting out a change without any mention of why or any kind of warning that might make it less of a burden for them and they know players are going to complain about in droves with no concern for them at all it seems.
Been there…. My ❤️ goes out to them