• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It does not help that this happened during The Great European Summer Vacation and there is no one at Inno to even do any work.

But aside from that, I have realized that most people are upset just because they don't like change .......... and don't have enough change to fill all those coin sacks. ;)

If this actually hurt more than 5-10% of active fellowships, I would be shocked. The ones that go for top 10 or top 20, or even top 50, are still going to go for that. The ones that could easily do one path per stage and be done are still going to do that. So the only fellowships really being hurt by all this are the ones who, prior to this, could barely complete one path per stage. Those fellowships will most likely miss out on the 3rd stage prizes from this FA. But everyone else? No.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
It does not help that this happened during The Great European Summer Vacation and there is no one at Inno to even do any work.

But aside from that, I have realized that most people are upset just because they don't like change .......... and don't have enough change to fill all those coin sacks. ;)

If this actually hurt more than 5-10% of active fellowships, I would be shocked. The ones that go for top 10 or top 20, or even top 50, are still going to go for that. The ones that could easily do one path per stage and be done are still going to do that. So the only fellowships really being hurt by all this are the ones who, prior to this, could barely complete one path per stage. Those fellowships will most likely miss out on the 3rd stage prizes from this FA. But everyone else? No.
Totally incorrect

DeletedUser27581

If this actually hurt more than 5-10% of active fellowships, I would be shocked.
So the only fellowships really being hurt by all this are the ones who, prior to this, could barely complete one path per stage. Those fellowships will most likely miss out on the 3rd stage prizes from this FA. But everyone else?
I would never presume to guess how many are affected by any change to the game, but I do know that it was hard for smaller fellowships. The coins were difficult for seasoned fellowships, as well. How do I know? Because I play in both types of groups. Sure, some folks had loads of coin rains or got lucky in the Crafting or had higher chapter players.... or whatever else one could say. That's great for those teams.
I don't think dismissing or shunning those who tried hard but still couldn't finish due to coins should be ignored in this situation. The entire Elvenar community matters to the success of this game's longevity. Anytime a player or fellowship is "hurt" by something done by INNO should absolutely be discussed and acknowledged.

StarLoad

I also disagree and Partly for the use of the word "hurt" and partly because you have no numbers to back it up. Other than looking at the top 20 FS scoring teams for the last 6 months and comparing that to this FA's final standing you have no way to gauge the impact that was incurred to those teams. My humble FS scored best low 80's in the recent FA's and we are in the 20's this time. So some FS's must have not been doing as well. Also the scores as of today are significantly less than I remember them ever being.

So the impact of this is widely spread over every FS to one degree or another and some like ours will persevere and work around the obstacles in our way and do our very best.

Ed

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
I also disagree and Partly for the use of the word "hurt" and partly because you have no numbers to back it up. Other than looking at the top 20 FS scoring teams for the last 6 months and comparing that to this FA's final standing you have no way to gauge the impact that was incurred to those teams. My humble FS scored best low 80's in the recent FA's and we are in the 20's this time. So some FS's must have not been doing as well. Also the scores as of today are significantly less than I remember them ever being.

So the impact of this is widely spread over every FS to one degree or another and some like ours will persevere and work around the obstacles in our way and do our very best.

Ed
My thoughts exactly @ed1960 . No matter who you are you are effected . We can all cry and whine and kick the dirt but in the end …. Inno will do as they wish , the FA will end tomorrow , and we will all be right back here playing as if it never happened . Things like this only make jager time more reasonable .

Deleted User - 849994935

So many make the game tedious as hell and boring to try and get ppl to spend to make it less tedious and slightly less boring.

Those are the games i tell to piss off. I wouldnt give a cent to them.
Hmmm, seems the 1st vid exactly describes elvenar.....

Fayeanne

I have to admit I'm surprised. In the past, I always had more Sack of Coin badges than I knew what to do with. I'd usually end each FA with 20-30 or more of them. I never had any use for them because even if a waypoint needed them, others would fill it up before I even saw it.

In one of my cities I'm in a small Fellowship that only just started doing FAs. Last time they reached the chests for all three stages and were quite happy. This time they attempted to do the same thing, and anticipated that things like Elegant Statues and Golden Necklaces would be the big bottleneck and planned accordingly. ...No one realized until the last day that the coin requirements had changed, so the Fellowship gave up when they got to a waypoint that needed 78 sacks and we only had about 50 of them placed by the time of ~7h hours remaining.

I would have never in all my days of playing Elvenar dreamed that Sacks of Coins would be a show-stopper...

Last edited:

Ms Molly

My wonderful little Fellowship usually gets through all three paths and hits the Pit for a short while...this time, we will never finish the third path and will never see the Pit.....very sad. Inno is really testing their player's loyalty here. If things remain as this FA has shown us, then, I can say for sure that I will be encouraging my Fellowship to not even waste their time on FAs anymore.

Cleo7311

Before the next Adventure starts someone needs to activate the Bat Signal - put the Elvenar Joker back in his cell - NOW! No one in my three FS had anything other than bad words about this coin fiasco. So far no one wants to see another Adventure for a LONG time. 2 FS barely finished because the coins forced them into paths with many more 24 & 48h badges.

BrinDarby

In 1 of these FA threads, I brought up % of MH for 1 badge.
I was told its my own fault, and it shudda been upgraded, by
a few posters. @Lelanya or someone else brought up Bracelets,
and all I could think was, well does this still apply....

In that I mean ....... If by not doing something, thus making something
hard/impossible , is it up to the players.... not necessarilly the Code/Formulas,
that needs to chg ??

Back to bracelets.... they seem easy as sin to get in a couple of worlds.
Not because Myself/InnoGames is doing something wrong, just that
certain ppl are better suited to make certain badges...

We don't need more nerfs of badges, but a bit more diversity
within FSs, goes along way to having some badges.......

1658943025493.png

Really, there's a bracelet shortage ??? :eek:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@ajqtrz do you have proof to back that statement up or are you speculating?

Ed
Proof! You want proof! Aren't my feeling enough proof? As a long standing member of this forum with years of experience, isn't that enough? ;)

While some people certainly think their long term experience and feelings should be enough to persuade and get a bit bent out of shape when you ask them for "proof," I'm not one of them, so, nope, it's just (humorous?) speculation. Can I have that check now? :D

AJ

StarLoad

Can I have that check now?
Sorry, all my checks went to buy them Bags-o-Gold, maybe next time.

Back to bracelets.... they seem easy as sin to get in a couple of worlds.
Not because Myself/InnoGames is doing something wrong, just that
certain ppl are better suited to make certain badges...
Really, you are talking about a ch 3-4 city where the bracelet costs were reduced. Not really a good comparison.

Ed

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Adding to this with a real in game perspective.. There are 46h left in the fa. On my server, my fs is ranked 29 out of 1006. We are not playing competitively. We are not worried about points. We are not worried about ranking. We usually just try to finish everything on the three maps and thats about it. But right now we are ranked 29 out of 1006... at 46h left... and we havnt even finished the third map yet!! (hung up primarily on coins.)

I know there is still time to go, and still have that last minute badge crunch to go.... but the fact that we are so far into the fa and are ranked 29 in points with no goal of trying to get them.... shows how much other players are either not giving a damn about the FA now, or are not able to complete the fa the way they used to now.
now that the fa is over ill update.. tho its nearly the same. We finished ranked 36 out of 1040 on our server. And we didnt even finish all three maps. (Finished all map 1 and 2m but were short two waypoints on map 3 due to coins.)
Thats a damn good indicator of how many fs couldnt or would bother trying.. to complete jsut the main 3 maps of the FA. ... not good.