• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yep.
Whoever 'rebalanced' the coin badges better get back to the drawing board. These and bracelets are quite discouraging. It's only a small percentage of players that stack the game with FA push cities, you cannot hold everyone to those standards.

BrinDarby

@Lelanya ,

Yeah, get back to the drawing board.....
1665483270287.png

FS is in pit already...

BrinDarby

As you chapter, the bracelet situation gets worse and more expensive.
How did you do this?!
This is a Mature lower CH city, but its more than that.
Its an unintended consequence of how the game works.
This city is set up to cater the spire/tourn with limited
fighting to save costs. Most Event bldgs still give T1.

When I collect all my 24hr collects, I get aprox 33 bracelets.
When I collect my 3hr collects, I get 2.5 bracelets.

Compare that to even my main city that now gets 80% of the
24hr collects in T2. That city won't be making very many
bracelets, no matter what the Devs set for 1 badge.....

psst, and it doesn't hurt that PilgrimsManor is a T1 dynamo.
(and I have an xtra piece). I'm sure those players that paid
big bucks for 3-4 sets of P.manor, aren't running low on
bracelets either...... hehehe

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
This is a Mature lower CH city, but its more than that.
Its an unintended consequence of how the game works.
This city is set up to cater the spire/tourn with limited
fighting to save costs. Most Event bldgs still give T1.

When I collect all my 24hr collects, I get aprox 33 bracelets.
When I collect my 3hr collects, I get 2.5 bracelets.

Compare that to even my main city that now gets 80% of the
24hr collects in T2. That city won't be making very many
bracelets, no matter what the Devs set for 1 badge.....

psst, and it doesn't hurt that PilgrimsManor is a T1 dynamo.
(and I have an xtra piece). I'm sure those players that paid
big bucks for 3-4 sets of P.manor, aren't running low on
bracelets either...... hehehe
That makes some more sense now.

StarLoad

I finally understand the PIT now as explained in chat to me

No what really happened was the Carpenters, Farmers and Blacksmiths heard we were making beer, and then after drinking all the Beer, they had to pay in coins for the damage and used their Witch's and Magic Staffs to speed up the cleanup but didn't see the necklaces, tiaras, marbles, bracelets, and statues before they could stop it they went down the drain, which led the guards to show up, but, not in time to stop the Wonder Ghosts from leaving for good. The end.

Dadnaz

I find the pit very frustrating. I'm not on all the time and I am also on at different times than my other fellowship members which means that if I'm not making something I can't move on and I end up with a lots of things at the end of the game in storage. I would like to see the pit just accept all items like a pool where you can put all your items in without waiting and each item is given a value that tallys up for that fellowship
I think it's time for Inno to consider, at least, adding more stages to the FA. They have the mechanics already, it can't be that hard, with let's say 3 more stages, the pit would be alot less painful.

Moho

Chef
Good observation. I would have read Tuesday and thought Thursday. It has happened to me before...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess I'll have to start reorganizing my cities tomorrow. Or Sunday at the latest...

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
So there is now a debate on the EN Forum, as to whether they intend to have an FA on Tuesday or Thursday, I will keep refreshing and let y'all know but if you wish to read for yourself, just remember, you can close Diana's prompt about being a Stranger and read here.

quin629

Actually, if it starts on Tuesday, we should see a countdown timer tomorrow (Saturday) - they've been giving 3 days warning.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So it was posted to the Facebook group that a reply was gotten about this on the EN forum and yes, Inno did this on purpose to limit the number of badges we can make from the tournaments. This will definitely cut down on scores by all fellowships that do not spend diamonds or money. Now the top finishes are even more about the rich players.

Status
Not open for further replies.