• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huor

Just curious, how many cc's and enchantments can you have stacked up in the ma? I usually only load up a full production and collect because the badges didn't stack, but this time I'm going through the menu to access the production queue to reload without collecting. I just don't want my efforts to disappear into the ether.

It looks like no restriction. I had 20 Tiaras in Beta, and only stopped because I did not need more. You can collect everything in your city and everything in a tournament, and only collect it when you feel like it.

I just wanted to bring this Q&A into this thread.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
One thing to watch out for from the changes, with the Ghost badge now needing 4 Spire/tournament encounters, instead of 3, you will run out of them quickly, especially once you push into the Pit. On Beta, a lot of fellowships ground to a halt on Saturday night because the increase kept everyone from stockpiling as many of them. And then not much progress on Sunday and Monday because even a full Spire is a limit of 12 Ghosts per member.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
One thing to watch out for from the changes, with the Ghost badge now needing 4 Spire/tournament encounters, instead of 3, you will run out of them quickly, especially once you push into the Pit. On Beta, a lot of fellowships ground to a halt on Saturday night because the increase kept everyone from stockpiling as many of them. And then not much progress on Sunday and Monday because even a full Spire is a limit of 12 Ghosts per member.
I hate hate hate this change. I can live with the necklaces, but this one will be as bad as when we first got arcanes, before they lowered the requirements on them.

Did they change the necklaces to coincide with the statues? ... ie, 2 statues at 48 hours each and 4 necks at 24 hours each make them cost the same amount. Maybe some people should stockpile necklaces right off the bat, instead of all statues at first and then switching, as most fellowships do.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Did they change the necklaces to coincide with the statues? ... ie, 2 statues at 48 hours each and 4 necks at 24 hours each make them cost the same amount. Maybe some people should stockpile necklaces right off the bat, instead of all statues at first and then switching, as most fellowships do.

No explanation for any of the badge amount changes, just dropped it on us on Beta.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Darielle
I agree, ghosts worry me now, too. As for the statue/necklace question: We usually pre-set statues in 2-3 large farms, then set another round of statues as soon as they're collected, then switch to necklaces. This time, I'm going for pre-set statues, then start necklaces as soon as they're collected. We'll take a look at inventory after those come in and adjust as needed. We're still going to need the same amount of both in the Spire Pit and we don't want to get there and run out of one, lol.

Edit: because I have no idea why I substituted spire for pit when I typed that...

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have reset the Gems Spreadsheet with the new values, for those who enjoy it. It's the same spreadsheet, just has the new values input.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Where can I find the details about the March 2022 FA?

Here are my comprehensive notes, with Maps, Prizes, rewards, screenshots, spreadsheet and strategy: https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp
This file opens on any computer, and does not need special software to open it.
You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship.
:)
Note: This information was recorded in Beta server; the Live version is usually but not always the same.

275016688_10220608206135729_216641144699381320_n.jpg

I have just rewritten our FA Master File:
https://tinyurl.com/mrxayvjt
Comments, corrections and suggestions are welcome!!

277096295_10220696200975545_4504829775038361564_n.jpg

Please feel free to make suggestions, and point our errors that need correction.
Note that there is a Translate feature under 'Tools' that will produce a usable copy in many different languages.

Last edited:

Talaedraiia

I have reset the Gems Spreadsheet with the new values, for those who enjoy it. It's the same spreadsheet, just has the new values input.
I just got stage 3 and total count when I clicked on your link. Would really appreciate stage 1 and 2 if possible. Miss elvengems very much

Status
Not open for further replies.