• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hi @quin629. The Druid staff and Wonder badges are confirmed changes from 3 sources, including the wiki that Helya just updated. I am not sure about the Residue but it's in the recently updated wiki so, worse comes to worst, it's cheaper than advertised.

So far as Beta. Someone booted me from my Beta FS before I had confirmed all the data. It's really too bad, the choice that someone made, considering what I do for the Elvenar community.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Hi @quin629. The Druid staff and Wonder badges are confirmed changes from 3 sources, including the wiki that Helya just updated. I am not sure about the Residue but it's in the recently updated wiki so, worse comes to worst, it's cheaper than advertised.

That makes no sense because it was the usual requirements for those badges on Beta. 10 for Wonder, 1 for Druid, 9 for Residue. But I guess we will find out in a few more hours if @InnoGames decided to screw over the Live servers by upping the amounts without any warning.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper

So far as Beta. Someone booted me from my Beta FS before I had confirmed all the data. It's really too bad, the choice that someone made, considering what I do for the Elvenar community.
That is seriously a loss for them! You are awesome!

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Lelanya, the Version G you posted above also says Druid Staff takes 2 CCs rather than 1, Arcane Residue is back up to 10 VV instead of 9, and Wonder Society takes 20 AW KP rather than 10. All of those would be changes from Beta; are those confirmed? Or are those carryovers from prior years, while we should actually see the values that were used in the most recent FA in Beta?

Here is the correct badge information @quin629. The badges in Wiki were updated this week too.

You can get full, accurate FA information as well as a verified spreadsheet here: https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp
It is a file that can be opened on a normal PC without any special programs, and is free for you to share and use.
:)

277003863_10220696154614386_9049215826523736510_n.jpg

Silvianar

No @Silvianar - the map has totally totally different values. Also there have been minor changes of the Badges - but these are now corrected in the Wiki.
All the information you need, including prizes, screenshots, map details and commentary is here: https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp
It is document that can be opened without any special programs, and you are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship.

275016688_10220608206135729_216641144699381320_n.jpg
Thanks Jackluyt but what I meant was they used to have a copy of the adventure map as a map do they not do that now?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Okay, I have a beef ... REALLY INNO?????? With all the problems with people accidentally pulling the flag, you tempt them by putting the info on how many people are participating INSIDE THE FLAG AREA????? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! I've spent my LIFE telling people not to even CLICK that flag, and now you put the info inside there???? Yep, I'm mad.

Soleil Nightbloom

Okay, I have a beef ... REALLY INNO?????? With all the problems with people accidentally pulling the flag, you tempt them by putting the info on how many people are participating INSIDE THE FLAG AREA????? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! I've spent my LIFE telling people not to even CLICK that flag, and now you put the info inside there???? Yep, I'm mad.
According to my Mage on Beta there should be a confirmation button when the flag is pulled. I hope that is still true.

Huor

I see druid staff and wonder society badges have changed! :O @Lelanya warned us about this last night! hoping for a lot of cc's in my spire run! I guess the piper's come calling for the relics change and the cc's are part of the badge stacking change cost. lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.