• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
275016688_10220608206135729_216641144699381320_n.jpg

Fellowship Adventures starts Thursday July 21st!
Read all about it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ErnM_WkY82nce0Ypj12Amd3VaT53mFz_pQtneNRZBd-XE
This file can be opened on any computer without a special program, and you are welcome to share it with friends.
Note that the Live version is not always identical to this one which we recorded in game-play in Beta server.

Last edited:

Zoof

I accidentally collected 42 CC's last week - 21 druid staves down the drain. I need to hide my MA the next time I rearrange my city.
I feel for ya. I had two cities where I accidentally clicked my MA while I was in a rush clicking through stuff and thought I had the way free-and-clear to pan across my city looking for the taxes and goods.

The bigness of the Magic Academy is like a neutron star to the moth that is your mouse cursor. Bright and greatly resists attempts to get the hell away from it.

LisaMV

Does anyone know which is the easiest path this time? I thought it was Yellow, but things change around here...
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.