• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soleil Nightbloom

July 2022 FA Updated Bracelet Values - courtesy of @Jackluyt
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - 260 (decrease)
Chapter 3 - 520 (decrease)
Chapter 4 - 1830 (decrease)
Chapter 5 - 4 400 (decrease)
Chapter 6 - 6 800
Chapter 7 - 9 400
Chapter 8 - 13 000
Chapter 9 - 18 800
Chapter 10 - 24 000
Chapter 11 - 30 000
Chapter 12 - 40 000
Chapter 13 - 49 000
Chapter 14 - 58 000
Chapter 15 - 67 000
Chapter 16 - 72 000
Chapter 17 - 77 000
Chapter 18 - 87.000
Chapter 19 - 101 000

July 2022 FA Updated Coin Values
Ch. 1
Ch. 2 - 192k
Ch. 3 - 396k
Ch. 4 - 756k
Ch. 5 - 1392k
Ch. 6 - 2016k
Ch. 7 - 2976k
Ch. 8 - 4176k
Ch. 9 - 5944k
Ch. 10 - 7056k
Ch. 11 - 8880k
Ch. 12 - 10944k
Ch. 13 - 13284k
Ch. 14 - 15912k
Ch. 15 - 17784k
Ch. 16 - 20508k
Ch. 17 - 23448k
Ch. 18 - 27912k
Ch. 19 - 36672k

July 2022 FA: Guard Values have increased from 3x squad size to 4x squad size.

Data was crowd sourced, thanks to everyone who contributed. If there are errors, please let me know.
Tagging those I know were interested in it.
@Soleil Nightbloom @Hueanthar
Thanks so much :)

Silver Lady

Ok, am I total out of my mind but it looks like sacks of coins are 51% of your main hall capacity. :eek:

Last edited:

Lady Dastardly

Ok, am I total out of my mind but it looks like sacks of coins are 51% of your main hall capacity. :eek:
Depending on your chapter and what level your Main Hall is, it's certainly possible. Both of my cities are in Ch. 14. One is almost finished and has a fully upgraded level 33 Main Hall. The coin badge is 39% of capacity. The other just started and has no chapter upgrades yet, so a level 31 Main Hall. The badge is 47% of that capacity. It varies so widely from chapter to chapter that I have no clue what rhyme or reason they were following when they set these values. The only thing that's consistent is that they are ridiculously high. Even using coin rains feels like a waste since you need to dump so much into KP/the wholesaler just to make a single badge.

My FS felt really good about the changes to the FA that rolled out in March. It was less stressful and tedious, and a lot more fun. Now we're back to everyone complaining :(

StarLoad

I'm only at the end of Chapter V but have never used any of my coin instants until now or disenchanted any...they are coming in handy now. I buy a few KPs, use about 3 15% rains and get a sack. Then use the KPs in our AW threads and end up with chests. I think my chapter/ situation just lucked out. Definitely not something sustainable.:coin:
In Yoda's Voice "wise one we have here"

Ed

Bazel

i am at beginning of Ch X , MH @ lvl 23 and it wants over 7 million coins - that is more than 50% of my MH capacity . Very discouraging.

Bracelets want 23K and Guards 6360

Deleted User - 849994935

I'm only at the end of Chapter V but have never used any of my coin instants until now or disenchanted any...they are coming in handy now. I buy a few KPs, use about 3 15% rains and get a sack. Then use the KPs in our AW threads and end up with chests. I think my chapter/ situation just lucked out. Definitely not something sustainable.:coin:
R u on the new tech tree or the old one? I'm really missing not having coin instants or means to get any in my new-tech cities.

I don't know whose idea it was to jack around with the coin badges, but it was not a good idea! Bad, bad idea! My team is holding a 4th place spot but just barely, we keep getting stuck on those dang coins, most of our cities are level 6 and higher and several of us are in chapters 10 and higher so we are suffering and have already used up what coin rains we had. Our neighborly visits aren't much help, we are struggling... bad idea! Very bad idea!

Sightired

I do not know what the game designers were smoking when it comes to the coin badge modification. I’ve run the math, it costs me 60% of my total capacity to get ONE badge. if I was only collecting from residences it would take 35 hours to earn a single one. It is killing my fellowship and the percentage of total capacity varies from player to player, I don’t understand the logic behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.