• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooper

This will be a stupid and embarrassing question but I play human and never built an unboosted good manufactory. Didn't even realize marble started at 2x1. Can I build marble manufactories as my FA extra buildings and get the same benefit as using my steel boosted manufactories?

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
This will be a stupid and embarrassing question but I play human and never built an unboosted good manufactory. Didn't even realize marble started at 2x1. Can I build marble manufactories as my FA extra buildings and get the same benefit as using my steel boosted manufactories?
Yes, for necklaces and statues it is most efficient to build the smallest T1, regardless of which you are boosted in. Just keep them at level 1.

Smooper

So for the first time I built a lot of extra for the FA. 50 and 50 but still have some room. Is there another building which could be beneficial or should I fill my extra room with more wkshps and mfgs?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
As you chapter, the bracelet situation gets worse and more expensive. You either have small cities in your FS assigned to them or need way more boosted T1’s. I have a bunch of extra fully leveled T1 factories in storage that comes out for FAs and then back into storage when FA is over.

Smooper

I have one steel factory in storage. I will just have to go with t1. But the idea is to have low level players collect the necklaces because it is easy for them to do so, right?
edit: I mean bracelets

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I have one steel factory in storage. I will just have to go with t1. But the idea is to have low level players collect the necklaces because it is easy for them to do so, right?
edit: I mean bracelets
The cost of bracelets is lower but mainly the size of factories are also smaller to do the same thing. For example, if you need 7 maxed out T1s to make one bracelet, it might take a gigantic amount of real estate to place 7 lvl 23 T1 factories. In that same space, a lower chapter player might be able to squeeze in like 20 maxed out T1s. Also, lower chapters lack the real estate for 2x2 lvl 1 workshops so usually the big boys and girls handle the blacksmiths and farmers.

Regnad

Just discovered I can't stow my portal (Council Hall) which I was planning to do for the FA. Anyone know what happens to the contents when you sell it and what will be there when you rebuild it?

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Just discovered I can't stow my portal (Council Hall) which I was planning to do for the FA. Anyone know what happens to the contents when you sell it and what will be there when you rebuild it?
Portals are not able to be teleported (I figured out same way you did). I recommend not selling it if you already have upgraded it all but that is just my personal opinion. If you do sell it, you will have to build it all over again and start from scratch at level 1. I personally do not feel that one is worth it for the FA. I'm willing to teleport settlement buildings and other ones that I can still get by and manage alright for FA but not my Portal. Selling-wise I sell any low and small culture buildings that are in the culture tab that I can just build again cheaply after the FA ends.

Regnad

Thanks, that's probably what I will do but I'm only at level 2 on teh Council Hall and just begining to generate statues and such. If what I've built (sculptures, crystal balls and designs), will be there when I rebuild I may sell it. If they disappear I wont

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Fellowship Adventures starts on Thursday!
Good luck!!
:) :p

309391342_10221538741998544_8755408546990029626_n.jpg

All the information you need, including prizes, badges and a spreadsheet is in these two files:
Fellowship Adventures (starts October 6th): https://tinyurl.com/2p99np8n
Fellowship Adventures Master File: You are welcome to share these links with friends; these are not 'Facebook' files - they can be opened on any PC.

Note that the version in Beta from which the file was recorded is not always identical to the one that appears in the live worlds.

Lady Dastardly

Thanks, that's probably what I will do but I'm only at level 2 on teh Council Hall and just begining to generate statues and such. If what I've built (sculptures, crystal balls and designs), will be there when I rebuild I may sell it. If they disappear I wont
Your goods will still be there, regardless of whether you have the portal or not. Feel free to sell it with no worries if you don't mind the rebuilding cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.