• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Has anyone seen any changes from the last Adventure? If they reduced coin badges, it wasn't by much.
It is about 2/3 of last time in the live worlds.

Here are the figures this time:
Ch. 1 -
Ch. 2 -
Ch. 3 - 264k
Ch. 4 - 504k
Ch. 5 - 924k
Ch. 6 - 1344k
Ch. 7 - 1984k
Ch. 8 - 2784k
Ch. 9 - 3696k
Ch. 10 - 4704k
Ch. 11 - 5920k
Ch. 12 - 7296k
Ch. 13 - 8856k
Ch. 14 - 10608k
Ch. 15 - 11856k
Ch. 16 - 13672k
Ch. 17 - 15632K
Ch. 18 - 18608k
Ch. 19 - 24448k
Ch. 20 - 32088k

Here are July's:
Ch. 1 - 72k
Ch. 2 - 192k
Ch. 3 - 396k
Ch. 4 - 756k
Ch. 5 - 1392k
Ch. 6 - 2016k
Ch. 7 - 2976k
Ch. 8 - 4176k
Ch. 9 - 5944k
Ch. 10 - 7056k
Ch. 11 - 8880k
Ch. 12 - 10944k
Ch. 13 - 13284k
Ch. 14 - 15912k
Ch. 15 - 17784k
Ch. 16 - 20508k
Ch. 17 - 23448k
Ch. 18 - 27912k
Ch. 19 - 36672k

Deleted User - 849411552

I finished the first research, which meant that I was then crafting at the new chapter level - I was definitely in the new chapter. Yes, I was surprised when this happened that it didn't affect the badge requirements. Of course I was monitoring the badge requirements very closely during the last FA because of the huge jump in coin and bracelet targets.

I guess I won't know if it was some kind of one-time bug, or perhaps a chapter related bug (Chapter 14 in this case), until I try this strategy with the upcoming FA. I will post in this thread if it doesn't work out.
Well I waited to start Chapter 15 until after the FA had started, and as it had worked previously when I started Chapter 14 after the FA started, the badge requirements for the three chapter dependent badges - coins, bracelets and guards - remained the same as the values from the previous chapter.

So I am now playing the FA in Chapter 15 with the badge requirements from Chapter 14: Bracelets 58k, Guards: 15936 and Coins 10608k. But I am busy crafting Chapter 15 buildings and receiving Chapter 15 FA prizes (such as they are) while enjoying the lower Chapter 14 requirements.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Well I waited to start Chapter 15 until after the FA had started, and as it had worked previously when I started Chapter 14 after the FA started, the badge requirements for the three chapter dependent badges - coins, bracelets and guards - remained the same as the values from the previous chapter.

So I am now playing the FA in Chapter 15 with the badge requirements from Chapter 14: Bracelets 58k, Guards: 15936 and Coins 10608k. But I am busy crafting Chapter 15 buildings and receiving Chapter 15 FA prizes (such as they are) while enjoying the lower Chapter 14 requirements.
Dang it. I suspected if it might like tourney/Spire and lock at the beginning, but someone said it adjusts so I went to chapter 3. I could be playing with chap 2 numbers!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Dang it. I suspected if it might like tourney/Spire and lock at the beginning, but someone said it adjusts so I went to chapter 3. I could be playing with chap 2 numbers!

Yes, it used to adjust if you changed chapters during one, but I think Inno changed that maybe two or three FAs before this one? Last time I remember changing chapters during one was maybe a year ago and the amounts needed did go up. I think I even commented on it either here or in the Beta forum, but I am feeling too lazy to look for the post and exactly when it was.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
It is a common complaint that for some fellowships, the paths are too easy and they end in the bottomless pit on day three, after which it is dead boring. While smaller groups struggle to finish one path on every stage - you could do just the easy one, or all three.

Here is my solution: Have three paths, but one 'easy', one 'medium' and one 'hard'. Then there would be something in each stage for every group.
And for each completed waypoint on any path, the fellowship would get one 'artifact fragment' that could be made into the artifact of one's choice, once one had collected enough over a period of time, including as spire and tournament and event prizes and daily log-in bonus etc. etc.
'Artifact fragments' would allow us to forge an artifact for the building we choose, rather than having a lot of junk artifacts thrown at us in the hope that perhaps we might be able to use one of them.

I wish they would consider this; it would make everyone happy!

309844860_10221557780034483_5433611805510059878_n.jpg

Last edited:

Lady Dastardly

I just noticed that they appear to have made some changes to the FS ranking rewards:

1st: Glorious Arch of Triumph (unchanged)
2nd: Magnificent Triumphal Column (unchanged)
3rd: Great Monument of Prosperity (awarded to 3-6 last time)
4-10: Memorial of Heroes (awarded to 7-20 last time)
11-15: Silver Guards
16-20: Bronze Guards

Cleo7311

My bad. I was a row off when comparing yesterday. Then I saw that there was no Ch 20 entry for July - wasn't open then. So I was apparently counting up rows from the bottom.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Here is my solution: Have three paths, but one 'easy', one 'medium' and one 'hard'. Then there would be something in each stage for every group.
And for each completed waypoint on any path, the fellowship would get one 'artifact fragment' that could be made into the artifact of one's choice, once one had collected enough over a period of time, including as spire and tournament and event prizes and daily log-in bonus etc. etc.
I like this. If they made the paths worth dramatically different ranking points (like 10,000 vs 5,000, vs 1,000, but the same prizes, and you had to pick one, not all, then large, organized groups could fight the hardest path. While those who just want top get to the top would eliminate themselves from the top ranks (and extra prizes) but get an easier trip.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
General impression based on chatter in a couple of groups:
After the very welcome change to collecting a while back, it seems Inno has gone a different direction and is now actively trying to discourage people from doing the FAs.
I think people too often forget that the game exists to sell diamonds. If two or three groups per server get in a bidding war and spend a few hundred dollars each on diamonds throwing badges into the whirlpool, then the game is worth it for Inno. How the other few thousand of us feel about it is is mostly irelevant.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
General impression based on chatter in a couple of groups:
After the very welcome change to collecting a while back, it seems Inno has gone a different direction and is now actively trying to discourage people from doing the FAs.
Idk, I'm still having tons of fun even with the stupid coin change. My plan for next fa is to just spend 3 or 4 weeks saving every single coin instant I win and craft.

Crystal Petal

I find the pit very frustrating. I'm not on all the time and I am also on at different times than my other fellowship members which means that if I'm not making something I can't move on and I end up with a lots of things at the end of the game in storage. I would like to see the pit just accept all items like a pool where you can put all your items in without waiting and each item is given a value that tallys up for that fellowship

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I find the pit very frustrating. I'm not on all the time and I am also on at different times than my other fellowship members which means that if I'm not making something I can't move on and I end up with a lots of things at the end of the game in storage. I would like to see the pit just accept all items like a pool where you can put all your items in without waiting and each item is given a value that tallys up for that fellowship
We suggested a few years ago, assign each badge a point value based on how hard it is to make then just let people dump everything in the hole.

BrinDarby

Blacksmiths - 1
Farmers - 1.33
Statues - 2.5
Necklaces - 2.5
Carpenters - 4
Brews - 28.8

Not sure how these values transfer to other badges.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Probably needs to be more discrete, like 10, 20, 30, ..... 250. Then if they want to make it a little more puzzlish, completing a round requires exactly (picking a number at random) 400 points, so it can't be done with one type of badge unless you have 40 10-point or 20 20-point, etc.

To be really puzzlish, make the points odd numbers (or primes) like 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 43 then require 99 points to do a "round."

Status
Not open for further replies.