• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Wow we're getting there, just a couple more to go, thanks everyone.

**Coin Badges**
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 106K
Chapter 3 217K
Chapter 4 415K
Chapter 5 765K
Chapter 6 1108K
Chapter 7 1640K
Chapter 8 2300K
Chapter 9 3049K
Chapter 10 3880K
Chapter 11 4884K
Chapter 12 6019K
Chapter 13 7306K
Chapter 14 8751K
Chapter 15 9781K
Chapter 16 11279K
Chapter 17 12896K
Chapter 18 15351K
Chapter 19 20169K
Chapter 20 26472K

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
(especially since ThePit has NO rewards )
Well, the Pit determines the rankings, esp at the top. There are a lot of perk XP handed out, enough to be the equivalent of an entire week’s tourney for some FS, and is prob the FS rewards that are worthwhile. If a FS skips the Pit, they can be sure to not place competitively.

I do like the brew changes though. It's now easy for small cities to make. Also, lowering the time it takes to make them but increasing badges give people more activity to do instead of sitting around. Engagement is always more fun. It also means more people will have extras on hand for Pit. However, FA being a tech you now need to unlock in new tech tree is very dumb though. Why force anyone in the FS spectate and twiddle their thumbs? The fact they now created a group of second class citizens within a FS is baffling. There’s a group that has to sit out and be reminded they are not full fledged members bc they can’t participate, esp when chat is usually significantly more active during an FA. Don’t you want players to feel included instead of excluded in an event that is meant to foster teamwork?

[Mod EDIT] Removed text from a deleted Post

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Dastardly

This, unfortunately, sounds like a bad management situation due to humans and not the program. Sorry it happened to you, Brin.
I hate it when this happens, but I wouldn't necessarily lay the blame at the feet of "management." Much like the misplacing of badges, there can be tons of warnings to try to prevent this, and players who don't bother to read will fill in the map anyway and inadvertently lock out their fellows.*
Now, if the map wasn't full and the flag was intentionally pulled to rush to the pit, that's definitely a bad management issue.

*Full disclosure - this happened in one of my FS's on Stage 2, despite concerted efforts and constant communication in messages and chat to try and prevent it. I feel awful about it, but I don't know what else I could have done.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I hate it when this happens, but I wouldn't necessarily lay the blame at the feet of "management." Much like the misplacing of badges, there can be tons of warnings to try to prevent this, and players who don't bother to read will fill in the map anyway and inadvertently lock out their fellows.*
Now, if the map wasn't full and the flag was intentionally pulled to rush to the pit, that's definitely a bad management issue.

*Full disclosure - this happened in one of my FS's on Stage 2, despite concerted efforts and constant communication in messages and chat to try and prevent it. I feel awful about it, but I don't know what else I could have done.
You tell them that if they continue to ignore you, they will be booted. When they continue to ignore you, boot them.

Lady Dastardly

You tell them that if they continue to ignore you, they will be booted. When they continue to ignore you, boot them.
I don't have the ability to do that, I'm just an FA mage. FA's are rife with opportunities for players to make mistakes and for hard feelings to result because we simply have terrible tools to manage something as complex as a FA. At least in my opinion.

I do take your point, and I had considered including in my statement that not dealing with players who can't follow directions may be considered a management issue as well, if it's a consistent problem.

Lady Dastardly

Temporarily change everyone to fellow member until the game is over and then you can change him back to whatever they were before works for us every time
That works for prematurely pulling the flag, but it doesn't help if the issue is the map getting filled before everyone's got a badge in. I don't know what exactly happened in @BrinDarby's case, but in mine, demoting players would not have helped.

Alram

Flippers just flip
It depends on the FS culture. Highly competitive FS don't wait for anyone but no one's feelings get hurt about it.
If a FS Archmage prioritizes everyone getting on the map, they wait days.

Last edited:

SilverbugLuxor

That works for prematurely pulling the flag, but it doesn't help if the issue is the map getting filled before everyone's got a badge in. I don't know what exactly happened in @BrinDarby's case, but in mine, demoting players would not have helped.
You're right it doesn't, obviously there's issues in that fellowship if people can't hold their water after all badges don't expire we use a spreadsheet and know exactly who has dropped a new as not and use the message boards that's how you play the game communicate communicate communicate!

Myne

Oh Wise One
Anybody having trouble with bracelets? We seem to be. The requirement for me is 67,000. I am in chapter 15 with only two marble manufactories available. I used a manufacturing boost on each and set them for 9 hours, which will get me 12,667 from each manufactory. I would have to do that 5.29 times to get the requirement. So I would get 1 per day?? I THINK there are 264 required for the adventure? Correct me if I am wrong. UGH the FA made me do math. I have a headache now.

SilverbugLuxor

Anybody having trouble with bracelets? We seem to be. The requirement for me is 67,000. I am in chapter 15 with only two marble manufactories available. I used a manufacturing boost on each and set them for 9 hours, which will get me 12,667 from each manufactory. I would have to do that 5.29 times to get the requirement. So I would get 1 per day?? I THINK there are 264 required for the adventure? Correct me if I am wrong. UGH the FA made me do math. I have a headache now.
That sounds about right we're all having the same problem:mad: It helps if you have a phoenix to feed :)

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
All true, but this "problem" isn't new though. Jack has the chap requirements for bracelets and coin badges in his guides since forever. In my old FS when we were mostly "big" cities, yeah, you'd have to pull out like 10 extra fully maxed out T1s just to handle bracelets and put them back away after FAs. I have almost 2x more T1s than T2s in my inventory from all the FAs. In a FS with smaller cities, I just let them handle the bracelets.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Potential score if you complete all three paths below is 4,300+8,600+12,900=25,800.
Several rounds of pit at 50 points each is required to be towards the top. Elvenar calls the pit "Challenge Mode"
FA tournament points
Points Round 1
4,300​
Points round 28,600Points round 312,900
EntryEntry100Entry200Entry300
PathOrangeBlueGreenOrangeBlueGreenOrangeBlueGreen
Waypoint100100100200200200300300300
Crossroad300300300600600600900900900
Crossroad5005005001,0001,0001,0001,5001,5001,500