• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusaderMichael

If this is a sample of your activity level, I can see why your not applying to a competitive FS....you little active you.

haha... and, i did apply to a good FS... been here maybe 10 days. We got our first silver spire a few hours ago and i got my first completion of second map of spire. They're active enough, doing good in FA etc.

my joke comment earlier has me wondering now if anyone actually missed out on the reward after our flag pull.

Oh well... i tried to help em at least (odd how trying to help them has to involve not dropping as many badges down)

CrusaderMichael

There are a whole lot of good FSs that are not uber competitive. In fact most FSs are not very competitive and have low or no participation requirements.

yeah. FA was never my thing the first and only time i did it. We were active but mainly just for rewards.

My current FS is so active it's like an FS vs FS tournament. They're really in to it. Wasn't expecting that. Makes it fun.

Maybe 30 FS's fighting for a top 20 prize spot. I wish more people here could see pvp type competing doesn't have to make a game stressful. Sometimes, it's just fun working together....

TEAMWORK... LIKE ME AND MY 1 BADGE PLACED !!!!!

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am searching for a link verification. As soon as I find it I will edit this post.

Edit: straight from the wiki
Hint: if you leave or join a Fellowship during a Fellowship Adventure round, you'll lose your progress and will not be able to receive rewards.

That wiki is as clear as mud :rolleyes: I know there is no way to get rewards from the FS that a player leaves. I was unclear about a FS that a player joins. That being said, I do seem to remember someone who hated the FA so they would leave their FS and rejoin so that the FA wasn't even in their city. I had forgotten about that.

Crow Last Elf

I run the FA in one of my cities. We are competitive but FA's are voluntary and players contribute based on a best efforts basis. We have a tonne of fun. We spend some diamonds and lots of time boosters

It seems to me that Inno is wasting an opportunity for an event that happens frequently that people come together for despite the lack of rewards to complete more than one path. Small things like a notification every time a round in the Pit is completed would make it more enjoyable. I'd bet that a better event would mean more diamonds spent.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
A new Fellowship Adventures starts on Thursday.
Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/f5whb3v6
Spreadsheet included, for those who still use them.
Good luck!!

175592983_10219031250352820_7795526669938233076_n.jpg

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have some feedback regarding the path marking.
When my fellowship finished one map and arrived at the next, the path stayed marked as the previous one. Both my Archmage and I observed this, even though I pulled the flag. We both exited and re-entered.

I have another fellowship in the pit, and we still have a marked path. I want to point out, that I've exited, re-entered, made a new badge, cycled a pit, left the server and gone to another, come back, still have a marked path. In the pit.

I'm thinking that this is not working as intended, @helya, @Nightguest.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I would like the devs to realize they need to have another look at how the Arcane Residue badge works. There are more points to look at than just it is "doable". Like the randomness of recipes, the fact it cost diamonds to renew the list for recipes, the fact that you need a fully upgraded MA to craft CC's at even a painstakingly slow pace, the cost in CC's (the cost of relics and time to make CC's and although you can get CC's from the spire, it is still mostly random) and spell frags (for smaller cities, later chapters mostly have them in over abundance), and the fact you have to craft stuff you don't want and have no intention of using.
This is a really expensive badge to make in any half decent amount. This is why I think they need to look at either rolling over the VV's or some other way to make it a not so extensive drain on resources.
Absolutely .... what Sir Squirrel said!!!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have some feedback regarding the path marking.
When my fellowship finished one map and arrived at the next, the path stayed marked as the previous one. Both my Archmage and I observed this, even though I pulled the flag. We both exited and re-entered.

I have another fellowship in the pit, and we still have a marked path. I want to point out, that I've exited, re-entered, made a new badge, cycled a pit, left the server and gone to another, come back, still have a marked path. In the pit.

I would need to go look through all the comments on the Beta forum, but I thought this was asked about there and we were told this was the intended way.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
When my fellowship finished one map and arrived at the next, the path stayed marked as the previous one.
Were you able to change to a different path after moving to the next stage, or was it stuck on the path you were working on?
Can you email me a screenshot of what you're seeing in the pit, if it is different than what is reported in beta?

What was reported on Beta isn't considered a bug as the option was never removed from the pit as a choice by the devs. It's not a bug, but also not really necessary so I can report it as feedback for an update. There won't be a huge rush to "fix" it.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes @helya we were able to change the path; if we could not I'd have raised a bug report.
When we worked map 1 we took orange. We take green for map 2 and map 3. We were not anticipating arriving at map 2 to find that it automatically designated map 2 for orange, we were hoping that it had been coded professionally and would not display any path.
I am a lowly fellow on Beta, by choice, got enough going on, on Live realms, AM'ing 2, maging 2, is plenty thanks. So we were unpleasantly surprised by these circumstances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.