• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures Quest Bug

• Thread starter DeletedUser9779
  • Start date

DeletedUser9779

I am currently working with my guild to complete the latest Quest, and I have run into the bug of being unable to contribute anything to our movement forward, along any path, without contributing diamonds. It doesn't matter if I have the requisite badge, it is still asking me to contribute diamonds instead of the badge I have.

Thanks for your help!

DeletedUser9779

This is a bug currently having an effect on everyone in my guild. We are locked in place on the FA.

DeletedUser10714

may or may not help but we had to unlock each of the first three quests then we could advance on the paths

DeletedUser9779

may or may not help but we had to unlock each of the first three quests then we could advance on the paths
Unfortunately not a resolution, as attempting to complete ANY path objectives leads to the same result, needing Diamonds despite having the badges already.

Appreciate the suggestion, though.

DeletedUser9779

Upon further testing, it is only asking for Diamonds if you attempt to add one badge, but if you hit "MAXIMUM," it does not appear to be causing the Diamond prompt.

DeletedUser9779

As you can see, I have 12 badges, but if I try to add one of those badges, it turns into Diamonds and says I have 0.

upload_2017-9-4_14-42-50.png

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I think it's just a crappy way to display it.
1. once you have selected to insert a badge, you technichally have zero more badges that you can put in, so it shows zero.
2. the "deliver" word right under th 300 diamonds is misleading, it means deliver that 1 badge, not 300 diamonds.

go to settings> advanced settings and make sure the diamond confirmation is turned on
diamond confirm.png

Then click the deliver button, it should take a badge, and no diamonds will be lost.

Thilien

I am also having a problem with the Fellowship Adventures. When I click on the banner, the loading bar fills, then the screen freezes until I hit Refresh. I know of only one other player in my Fellowship who's doing it, so I don't know if any of the others are having trouble. I'm doing the offers to collect the badges, but I have no idea what if any progress I'm making.

DeletedUser3617

My fellowship is currently finished with the FS Adventure quest. At this time there are only 2 players in the fellowship who are ranked high enough to accept the chest. I did not accept the chest and our leader Daddywaggs has left for Florida to secure his home there pending the arrival of the hurricane.

When I go to prize flag it only allows me the option of the first chest, not the second. As I did not collect the first chest we finished a second path to open the 2nd chest. I only see chest 1 as open.

1. Does this mean that the game is over and the second chest is not attainable?
2. Why do I have the option to collect chest 1 if it has been chosen already?
3. Why does the game continue to allow players to play after the game chest is essentially awarded?
4. Is this a error or can we get the second chest with a blue and green path open and compleated?

Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Greenwoods: You must collect the first chest (stage 1) to move to stage 2 to work on and collect the 2nd chest. You only need to complete 1 path to open the chest in each stage. If your FS is going for ranking points, you can delay collecting the chest and complete other paths to gain more ranking points, but there is no change in the chest or the rewards in the chest for doing so. If you collect the first chest, the map will pop up again with all the waypoints locked and you start at the bottom with the flag and move toward the top to capture the flag/collect the 2nd chest. Rinse and repeat for the 3rd chest.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@Greenwoods
You need to accept the first chest, then the whole map will reset.
Then you need to complete another path (all 3 will be empty so you can pick whichever)
Then You need to accept the second chest, then the whole map will reset.
Then you need to complete another path (all 3 will be empty so you can pick whichever)
Then You need to accept the third chest, then the whole map will reset.

DeletedUser5176

My fellowship is currently finished with the FS Adventure quest. At this time there are only 2 players in the fellowship who are ranked high enough to accept the chest. I did not accept the chest and our leader Daddywaggs has left for Florida to secure his home there pending the arrival of the hurricane.

When I go to prize flag it only allows me the option of the first chest, not the second. As I did not collect the first chest we finished a second path to open the 2nd chest. I only see chest 1 as open.

1. Does this mean that the game is over and the second chest is not attainable?
2. Why do I have the option to collect chest 1 if it has been chosen already?
3. Why does the game continue to allow players to play after the game chest is essentially awarded?
4. Is this a error or can we get the second chest with a blue and green path open and compleated?

Not sure if you figured this out yet, but in order to unlock the chests, you need to be at least an Ambassador for your FS. If your status is only Fellow, then you will not be able to unlock the chest and move on to the next stage. good luck!

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone for all the helpful responses!

As noted, the diamond display is simply that; unless the button for 'deliver' is actually blue in color and showing a diamond icon and amount, no diamonds are charged for contributing the badge.