• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures

Socrates28

I do not think that the new mfg setup will be carried into the FAs. If it did your supposition would indeed be true.
The reason I take that position that it will not translate to the FAs is that they offer limited prizes and are basically competitions between Fellowships and not with Inno, as I consider the events to be in seeing how much we can get from the company through the event. The company has an interest in making the one difficult and the other easy, as I see it.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
if they go with the "current level" requirement for FA they'll have to totally rework the whole thing. there's no way people could produce the big numbers required

i'm going to be a lot less useful if there is an FA any time soon
i've given over all my empty space to a wishing well farm and vallorean production

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
if they go with the "current level" requirement for FA they'll have to totally rework the whole thing. there's no way people could produce the big numbers required

i'm going to be a lot less useful if there is an FA any time soon
i've given over all my empty space to a wishing well farm and vallorean production

The next FA will probably be in between the Halloween mini-event and the big Winter event. Going by event dates for the past couple of years, there will be about a 3 1/2 week window there for something. If we are lucky, if will just be another of the Crafting Challenges and the next FA will not be til after the Winter event. But whichever we get, I expect bear artifacts as prizes, the same as they did with the most recent of both with other artifacts.

And they probably expect everyone to have enough Teleport spells by the next FA and that we will use them on our big tier 1 buildings made for this event, to make space for the baby buildings.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
The next FA will probably be in between the Halloween mini-event and the big Winter event. Going by event dates for the past couple of years, there will be about a 3 1/2 week window there for something. If we are lucky, if will just be another of the Crafting Challenges and the next FA will not be til after the Winter event. But whichever we get, I expect bear artifacts as prizes, the same as they did with the most recent of both with other artifacts.

And they probably expect everyone to have enough Teleport spells by the next FA and that we will use them on our big tier 1 buildings made for this event, to make space for the baby buildings.

Have many people been making T1 buildings for this? I've been making do with my usual 3.
But yes that would be a good use for the spells.

juniperknome

that will be problem now i can't put in a tent city for the fa . we can't do a hybrid some contest need tent cities some don't it takes weeks to replace level 24 building and those now are near 1 expansion each. something needs to be worked out on this

DeletedUser2959

I think most of us in XV have devoted pretty much all available space to the new guest race. I know I personally won't even try to build a shantytown for this one. It's a shame, really. We'll clear one path in each to get the prize but that's it for us.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I think most of us in XV have devoted pretty much all available space to the new guest race. I know I personally won't even try to build a shantytown for this one. It's a shame, really. We'll clear one path in each to get the prize but that's it for us.

I'm hoping to at least find space for three marble and wood to go with my standard three steel.
I'll have to be satisfied with my usual five WS.
Now if they need a lot of coin and unit production badges I'm your guy.

Dopeykr

Planks, Silk, & Magic Dust factories need to be at your current level in order to fulfill the Magic badges. That requirement is going to be a sticking point for alot of Fellowships. I was fortunate that one of those is a boosted factory. The Fellowship I'm in several of the members have none of those factories boosted.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Planks, Silk, & Magic Dust factories need to be at your current level in order to fulfill the Magic badges. That requirement is going to be a sticking point for alot of Fellowships. I was fortunate that one of those is a boosted factory. The Fellowship I'm in several of the members have none of those factories boosted.
That's a deal-breaker for me.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

I looked at the new description and I do not think it means what you think it means. As far as I can tell, it means instead of the flat 100 planks, silk or dust per badge, the amount will be based on our chapter, not that we have to produce the 100 in a leveled factory. The badge requirements still say Gain, which means it can come from anywhere, not Produce, which means it has to come from a factory.

Deleted User - 3932582

Hm, source? I haven't seen any changes here, but I don't play it on beta. That would be a significant change - the language used to be "gain" those resources, and you could fulfill it by simply accepting these in trader. That's how most of the people did it, at least in our FS.

Arayla

I just looked at @Jackluyt 's info. I'm guessing that he changed it before the FA got released in anticipation of changes being made by Inno. However, there are no changes to the badge amounts or sources.

This is a current screenshot from my Beta city (in chapter 15):

1573328272941.png