• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship adventures

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Here's what I have for all badges for FA Version F (6). Put it in a spoiler because copy/paste from google sheets makes it huge.
Workshop Badges
Brewers5minx50
Carpenters3hrx10
Farmers*9hrx10
Smiths24hrx5
Factory Badges
Bracelets**Produce a good amount of any T1 Goods
NecklacesProduce 3 of any T1 Goods 24hr run
StatuesProduce 2 of any T1 Goods 48hr run
Spell Badges
HatsCollect any 2 of PoP, EE, or MM spells
Other Badges
WondersPut 10kp in an AW
Guards***Collect troops
Coins****Gain coins
New Badges
GhostsSolve 3 Spire or 3 Tourney encounters
DruidsGain 1 CC
ResidueGain 10 VVGain 9 VV in latest Beta release
MarblesGain 8 relics
TiarasUse 3 enchantments

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Bethanne Rainbow The Elegant Statue badge is one of the ones that got changed when the badges were revised last fellowship adventure. Under the old system, you had to make a 48 hour production of marble, planks, and steel. This is no longer the case, now you just have to make any two 48 hour tier 1 good productions. Since you no longer have to make all 3 kinds of goods, you can focus only on the level 1manufactories which are the smallest. That way you can fit more in.

Bethanne Rainbow

Here's what I have for all badges for FA Version F (6). Put it in a spoiler because copy/paste from google sheets makes it huge.
Workshop Badges
Brewers5minx50
Carpenters3hrx10
Farmers*9hrx10
Smiths24hrx5
Factory Badges
Bracelets**Produce a good amount of any T1 Goods
NecklacesProduce 3 of any T1 Goods 24hr run
StatuesProduce 2 of any T1 Goods 48hr run
Spell Badges
HatsCollect any 2 of PoP, EE, or MM spells
Other Badges
WondersPut 10kp in an AW
Guards***Collect troops
Coins****Gain coins
New Badges
GhostsSolve 3 Spire or 3 Tourney encounters
DruidsGain 1 CC
ResidueGain 10 VVGain 9 VV in latest Beta release
MarblesGain 8 relics
TiarasUse 3 enchantments
Thanks. I had ‘em all in my head and then they changed ‘em.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Keep in mind- level 1 workshops now produce beverages in two minutes.

So 50×2 minute in level one workshops.
People who use fully upgraded workshops and lv 1s will be able to synchronize every 10 minutes.

I had not noticed that

thanks

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
"to make it easier for beginners to finish chapter One." Does that make sense to anyone?
Sure. I imagine that games like this either hook or lose 90% of players in the first 10 minutes. Companies like Inno games spend craploads of time effort and money gathering and data and analyzing the psychology of potential clients.
Somewhere it was shown that players getting a notification that their production finished after 2 minutes led to better retention than 5 minutes.

LutherTheHairy

So maybe it isn't 'easier for beginners to finish' as much as "more likely for beginners to finish."

This is hilarious. Methinks if 2 minutes is that much better than 5, they ain't gonna last very long!