• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures

Traser

It would be very nice if once you've completed one province, the game would automatically bring to the next province for you to complete.

Iyapo1

@Shtrumph
I can only speak for my self here, when I am clearing provinces I generally target specific relics over others. Early game I went after my boosted first, once my boost hit 700% I started targeting CC relics first.
I have also been in FSs with tournament push weeks, so I would target the push week relics first.
If something like this were implemented I would just have to cancel it and reposition my map a lot.

Gladiola

If you play on the browser, you can see all the scoutable provinces by clicking on the honeycomb icon, and then click on the *Incomplete" tab to see a list of scouted provinces with available encounters. This allows you to select the relic of the province you wish to scout, as well as see which ring it is, and then choose which ones to complete the encounters to unlock for the tournament.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Fellowship Adventures. Because of the Marbles badge?