• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures

thedarkboo

I think a simple quality of life change i'd like to see, is instead of having an individual "Adventure Items" list (the hover over for the FA Flag), i'd like to see that turned into a Bank or the entire "Fellowship Adventure Items", that when people collect badges, it just automatically puts it into a shared location, where everyone in the fellowship sees it. Then you can allocate Ambassadors or higher to place them into nodes. No more needing spreadsheets to see who's got what in their inventory...

Gladiola

@thedarkboo The problem with that system would be there would be no way of tracking whether people had contributed to a particular stage. I can see an argument for doing away with that requirement, but that decision would have to be made in order to make your proposal feasible.

Sure does @Darielle , and thats my vote too ( in my FS ) just 1 path per ...
The top 20 prizes are more bragging rights placeholders, than actual usefull stuff.
and ever since BlackLotus was a prize in the last post office event, I lost all respect
for Inno, that @least those would be kept " top 20 in FA only " prizes..... so why
anymore should we bust butt to get them ???? grab 2 artifacts, get out.... no stress.

There are a lot of things that I would like to revise about the FA, better prizes would certainly give added incentive. But better does not necessarily mean "more". I like the idea that the FA is like a team sport, or a race, with a form of trophy for what position you finish. I would just like that trophy to be more practical for this game.

One of the great disappointments that I have about this game is all of the great artwork that the Inno team does that basically goes to waste because we (the players) must optimize our cities based on math - Culture, Population, space and resource bonus. New players have the most interesting cities because they haven't yet learned the lesson that stats beat appearance for long term success.

Everyone in the top 100 gets points and a time booster (5hr or 2hr depending on how high you finish). I'd like to see added to that a 2x2 building with a few more (100?) culture points than a Lava Codex (which can be built on the MA). And it should be FA themed in some way. Perhaps related to a guest race "trophy of the elvenar, Honorary Dwarf, "Flower King" or some such. When you run the Boston Marathon, you don't want a candle as a prize. You want a shirt with your number and the fact that you finished in the top 100 after 2 hours etc.

Those who finish 11-20 also get a black lotus. I'd change that to an FA themed building with the same amount of culture points (or perhaps a few more) as the 21-100 but also with some resource like the lotus provides.

Those who finish 4-10 are already getting an FA themed building. I'll be honest and say that I have never been very good at evaluating the value of hybrid buildings, so I'll just ask all of you who get them in your FAs: how often do you place them and keep them in your cities?

The same goes for the top three buildings. Is there enough Value to your building that you can afford to place it in your city? Or do you just keep them in your inventory as a memento?

Is the building that you get worth enough to you that you would use royal restorations to upgrade it when you get to the next chapter? If not, then it isn't much of a trophy.

Last edited: