• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Does anyone know where to find the details from beta? They don't seem to be in egems, or did I miss that?

AJ

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The FA starts on Thursday 24th - officially confirmed.

Full information is here, including recent format changes, prizes, strategy, path information and a spreadsheet:
https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp
This file opens on any PC without needing special programs.
You are welcome to share it with friends and fellowship.
:)
Note: This information was recorded in Beta server; the Live version is usually but not always the same.

274986829_10220607880687593_676098882474654742_n.jpg

Miroami

Greetings,

Thank you for all this information! Unfortunately, I an unable to find/open the tracking spreadsheet. My fellowship would like to use one.

Thank you again!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I have a FA spreadsheet too, but uhhh, the Shenanigan Elves might have gotten their hands on it. I can assure you it's the only FA spreadsheet to come with totally unnecessary, but delicious tasting pies because we know the importance of snacking as an army marches on its stomach! Who wants trail mix when you can eat pies! If anyone is interested, I will add you to the private conversation thread.
Buddy-FA.png

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
The FA starts on Thursday 24th - officially confirmed.

Full information is here, including recent format changes, prizes, strategy, path information and a spreadsheet:
https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp
This file opens on any PC without needing special programs.
You are welcome to share it with friends and fellowship.
:)
Note: This information was recorded in Beta server; the Live version is usually but not always the same.

274986829_10220607880687593_676098882474654742_n.jpg
Thank you!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Greetings all.
I have reset the values for the Gems Spreadsheet, and here is the link. This is view only, so make your own copy, to make changes, and add in your fellows. This is still the version that counts the opening step values for the columns. Best of luck in the Adventure, see you out there ;)

Myne

Oh Wise One
I have a FA spreadsheet too, but uhhh, the Shenanigan Elves might have gotten their hands on it. I can assure you it's the only FA spreadsheet to come with totally unnecessary, but delicious tasting pies because we know the importance of snacking as an army marches on its stomach! Who wants trail mix when you can eat pies! If anyone is interested, I will add you to the private conversation thread.
Buddy-FA.png

I warned you about letting those mages cavort with the chaos demons....shenanigan elves shall surely follow

Huor

Just curious, how many cc's and enchantments can you have stacked up in the ma? I usually only load up a full production and collect because the badges didn't stack, but this time I'm going through the menu to access the production queue to reload without collecting. I just don't want my efforts to disappear into the ether.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Just curious, how many cc's and enchantments can you have stacked up in the ma? I usually only load up a full production and collect because the badges didn't stack, but this time I'm going through the menu to access the production queue to reload without collecting. I just don't want my efforts to disappear into the ether.

It looks like no restriction. I had 20 Tiaras in Beta, and only stopped because I did not need more. You can collect everything in your city and everything in a tournament, and only collect it when you feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.