• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship badge change

Agvar

Hi Folks

Our Fellowship is currently deciding whether to change it's badge colours to match those of the Ukrainian flag in a show of solidarity.

Has anyone else considered this?
Runeshard1.png

thx569

My father was born in a small town just North of Kiev. I identify as Ukrainian Canadian. I take nothing away from showing solidarity. BUT, this smells a lot like politics. 5 yrs ago Trumpkski became US president and a player unfortunately saw first hand the blind hatred begin in a school yard. When I commented "Expect to see more of this", I was promptly shut down for being political. What's different?

Moho

Chef
What's different?
Aristotle said that Man is by nature a political animal, and so (if he was right) whatever we do can't be ruled out as an expression of our political stance and agenda.

What I think is different in the case of Ukraine vs. Russia conflict is the ongoing humanitarian crisis acknowledged by numerous voices on the international arena.

Agvar

I didn't want to start a political discussion, my comments would fill pages. I just thought it would be a nice gesture to show some moral support for the people of Ukraine in these troubling times by changing the badge colours, which my FS has now done.

BrinDarby

What about hosting an oldschool server party ???
Get the top 100 WoT players and the top 100 TopGun players together.
Virtual controlled tanks/planes..... I mean seriously, no boots on the ground.

( and if ya want boots on the ground ) Just hire the Taliban @ 20$/day/person,
I hear they had a sign out.... " will War(work) for food "..... don't they need Jobs ??

All kidd'n aside ... This MUST stop.... like yesterday !!!