• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship-based Tournaments

DeletedUser3468

Just my two cents worth on the Fellowship based tournaments... I have become completely hooked on them! :p
I'm now playing in 6 worlds and it's a mixed bag where Fellowship participation is concerned... some are very into it, others, not so much but it is very fun for me. I can even practice my fighting... something I haven't done since they changed the battles... and not have to risk huge numbers of troops! (and I'm winning too!)

DeletedUser6834

Pay attention to who plays tourneys. This brings out the worst in people. Some play to the max (pick a reason why) and some do 1/4 of one just to get on the board. Then players start getting angry because "you didn't play as much as I did".

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Pay attention to who plays tourneys. This brings out the worst in people. Some play to the max (pick a reason why) and some do 1/4 of one just to get on the board. Then players start getting angry because "you didn't play as much as I did".

Your own bias is showing a bit here....
Someone could just as easily say "I play to the max to help my FS get better rewards, and then some player just does a single province to get the same bonuses that the rest of us worked really hard for"

Who would you want as your co-worker, or on your sports team, or group project?

I know it's just a game, but there are players with different expectations and it's important to find a group that fits your level. I mean baseball is just a game, but there's different leagues for a reason. If you want to play t-ball, it'll be hard finding a major league team that is cool with you getting paid to ride the bench all season.

DeletedUser9276

So, if I'm working a project, and it's a group project.

If I spend 4 days on that project, and my partner spends an hour, and I get an A+ for the project, does that mean the people who spent an hour should get an A+ too?

Heck, if you get everyone to complete 1 province every time it's reset(13-16hours, not a very demanding time.) you can do it around 5 times each person. Assuming you have, say, 25 members, this allows you get 5 of the chests complete. This requires you to be on for 5 minutes max a day, if you have the resources.

DeletedUser3507

I decided to post my thousandth message by quoting my first...
1. Sad to see all the old faces that are gone now.:(
2. Why am I still here? :confused:
3. For all those still here... because you deserve it. Haha :D

That could be labeled "Torture" but glad your still around...

We are here because we like being tortured .....:D I like it I like it says Mikey..;)

Last edited by a moderator: