• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Chat System

DeletedUser19511

The chat system is not working properly. You can't see what you typed or what the incoming messages are unless you refresh the game. Is anybody else having this problem? I reported to the Support but haven't heard anything yet. It is very, very inconvenient being that we are in the middle of a tournament. Can't coordinate with fellow members.

Laochra

We have the issue in several realms. The in-game chat seems to go haywire when the FA is on.....that is why I have a Discord channel for my fellowships.

DeletedUser4692

They do these Fellowship adventures so we can all work together as a team. But then you can not chat with each other to let each one know what they have produced or what they are producing. Also has anyone had problems with the sound going hay wire. Im starting to think that its kids programing this stuff. If your going to program a game at least get it right before you make it live.