• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Chat

DeletedUser

It would be nice if you could set chat up , where you can see all the members names and a light indicator showing if they are online, Green: online, White: has been online in the past 24 hrs, Yellow: has been on in the last 7days , and Red: hasn't been online in over 7days. This will help keep track of who is active in the game.

DeletedUser61

There are some major privacy issues with that approach. I like to be courteous, and if I don't have the time for a conversation, I'd much rather not create an expectation.

If somebody posts in chat, that's a pretty decent indicator that they have some time for casual conversations.

That said, and we're not yet there in Elvenar, in FoE the event history indicates who has polished your city within the past 5 days, and there's a hot button if it's been 24 hours since your last visit to their city. Tarting up the Notification log would be a very efficient approach, that wouldn't require a lot of data that wouldn't be relevant most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser684

also in FoE, if you are a guild leader, you do get to see "inactivity". It wouldn't surprise me if that is the case (or will be the case) for fellowship administration. It doesn't show if someone is online, but it does indicate if someone has been absent for 3 days, a week, or more.