• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Destroyers

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
What would you do as an Archmage if you knew of a couple people , one with a high rank, the other the instigator that went from fellowship to fellowship doing their best to befriend others, openly causing arguments and negative turmoil only to leave trying to take others with them to a different fellowship and doing the same. Would you give the newest archmage the heads up or let them find out on their own ? This is a pattern for them as it has happened 2 times now in different fellowships. They drag the old archmages name through the mud with vicious hateful untrue words and as much as one wouldn't believe it, it does destroy a fellowship. Granted it failed to work on mine, as my members were thankful to see them go....but it did effect the first fellowship and it will effect others.
I realize support doesn't have anything to do with fellowships, they stay out of it . But they do help when there is harassment in messages that has been sent to you. Im curious as to your thoughts if you are an archmage. Is there a player rating process out there ? If not should there be one ? Thank you muchly ~

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Personally, I judge people by what I see, So if a foreign AM contacted me about watching out for a new member I'd thank them then ignore them.
Why should I believe them? How do I know the AM wasn't the real problem? Or maybe it was another member who was the problem but for whatever reason the AM refused to see it.
I was booted from an FS once because a couple of people were telling the AM what a horrible person I am.
I looked in on that FS a month or so later and noticed that the only members left from my time there was the AM and the two people that whisper in his ear.
So I'm saying, in my opinion, any AM you contact should ignore you as a rumor monger.
A good AM thinks for themselves.

Laochra

I have given a heads up once--mainly because of a toxic player & they joined a higher ranked FS despite their playing style being the opposite of what that FS required. The new AM thanked me & said they would keep an eye on them (ElvenStats helped prove my statements).
*The over view page for all my fellowships clearly states that we are a drama-free group.

muffy.

well...that's the thing... I don't like trash talk . The trash talk they did regarding the FS prior to mine was very damning in my eyes.They enjoyed it . While I had no clue who he was , and had I been that type of person to listen,the guy could be destroyed if others listened. After I met him, hes the nicest smartest guy I've met. Then come to find out he experienced exactly to the T the same thing. Its a pattern . Most FS's are gonna jump at the chance for a high rank player, little do they know what they are really gonna get. They can trash my name till the cows come home. Fortunately I have a great foundation and have had for 3 1/2 years. But no FS can withstand continual turmoil and negativity. I'm not one to boot a player. If they want to go its like...don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. But by being that way gave the one a chance to send out disgusting messages to all players and its wrong . I just wish Elvenstats had a player rating for AM's because it would have saved me a lot of heartache and trouble. I've hesitated even saying what I am saying here, but I wanted to know if there is a process....because I certainly don't mind making one if that's the case. Granted rumors are rumors and people love them..I don't. I deal with the facts and proof...which I have. These aren't kids either, they are over the hill drama queens that must be extremely unhappy with their own lives.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
*The over view page for all my fellowships clearly states that we are a drama-free group.
I've always found this to be a funny thing to put in your FS overview. I mean there probably aren't any fellowships that want drama, right?
So then isn't putting "Drama Free" on your FS like a box of Cheerios having "Not made with Broken Glass" on the front? Now it kinda sounds like all other cereals do have broken glass.:p

EDIT: I just got the strangest tweet:
amunibug.png

Last edited:

muffy.

I've always found this to be a funny thing to put in your FS overview. I mean there probably aren't any fellowships that want drama, right?
So then isn't putting "Drama Free" on your FS like a box of Cheerios having "Not made with Broken Glass" on the front? Now it kinda sounds like all other cereals do have broken glass.:p

EDIT: I just got the strangest tweet:
View attachment 4598

LOL soggy to funny

My overview clearly states ~ If you are a drama queen you are in the wrong palace ....... guess I shoulda signed it ...sincerely shrek ~

DeletedUser5806

We just had a similar thing and added drama free to our overview. Given the newest batch of players ignoring the basic committments, I agree that's one more to ignore.

Today, One of our founding members/top ranking players left and joined "it" in a top tier fellowship. The "Founder" occasionally participated in tournaments, never in a FA, I can't remember the last trade he took,never offered a 3 star trade, no help or guidance, did do daily visits but only to your MH as he "can't see"???

His departure (and the drama queen) only cost us FS ranking, but still an interesting opt out. Drama Queen (King in this case) - at least was calling people liars & cheaters in PMs. His PMs were unprofessional, would be the sanitized response. There is more than one "I" in Narcissist. I am most thankful he doesn't know our real names and cell phone #s :rolleyes::D

Last edited by a moderator:

shimmerfly

I've hesitated even saying what I am saying here, but I wanted to know if there is a process....because I certainly don't mind making one if that's the case. Granted rumors are rumors and people love them..I don't. I deal with the facts and proof...which I have. These aren't kids either, they are over the hill drama queens that must be extremely unhappy with their own lives.
If there isn't a process to rid the game of these kind of players there should be. After reading all the responses
I almost....almost agree with Tedious to call them out. You can't use their names of course. The only thing about doing that is those personality types thrive on the attention and they don't care if it's good or bad.
(Now I'm picturing Soggy on a box of Cheerios>>>>:eek:)

DeletedUser5806

One former member (no longer active) accused me of manipulating elvenstats - rankling & total tournament points. He just knew he had done better than me. He wanted the entire fellowship to acknowledge his true achievement o_O Went downhill from there. Tequila time. I invited him to share his suggestions by PM. Public announcement - "you are snarky jerk and I am sick of you"....

I ignored him and asked everyone to do the same - positive/negative attention, they don't care. Ignoring them drives them nuts. He quit playing two weeks later.

muffy.

This thread is great!
Makes me think that what we need now is our own version of 'Trolltracker' to help out the trolls within the game and turn the tables on them. ;)
(...as part of my evil plan for world domination of course...o_O:eek:;))

*goes back to watching South Park*
:D:D;) to funny .....

so who makes the elvenstats ? Can you add a "trolltracker" ??:p I think its a perfect name.

I stated before I didnt like trash talk .....but im starting to feel alil dumpsterish and we need something like this. It doesnt have to have a comment section, just like a 1 to 5 star rating. Or even just a pic of a trash can next to the name....then if they get marked as a "troll" it can show the trashcan as full. Can you do this mister elvenstats ?