• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship found....Boosted Marble, Silk and Gems

DeletedUser4267

Hello from StarrStorm81
I am looking for an active fellowship with all active members. I play at least 3 days a week, but usually find myself on here 5-6 days a week unless I have real life issues going on. As my title says I am boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems. I have a score of 25632 at this moment and in the middle of the Dwarves chapter. And a little stuck on my research. Gotta love those Granite mines.. However I still have lots of buildings to upgrade, so I am always needing help with trades. I only post 2 and 3 star trades. And yes I do use cross-tier trades when I need to and always do 3 star on those. If I sound like I would be a good fit for your fellowship let me know. If I do not work out in your fellowship in 30 days no hard feelings. All I ask is that you let me know so I can find another fellowship before you boot me.

DeletedUser10947

Bacon Slayers (Recruiting Would be very glad to have you your boosts fit in perfectly!

LeonidasSpartan