• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship fringe benefit- "pls.Let me know what you think"

DeletedUser1996

I think it would be a good idea to REDUCE the amount of TIME -
that Felloship Members can visit each other. Instead of 24 hours --make it 12 hours or 16 at least!

This would be a good incentive BONUS for a Fellowship to bring in non-Fellowship folk , as well as keeping members active and Lessl Likely to Bale ( leave ) the Game ( Elvenar ) completely.

As I have, and many others have seen.

Ruffe

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 312108

I agree, doing 25 visits twice a day per server would make me cry. I know if I focus on it, it takes only 5-10 minutes, BUT that is usually the full time I want to give the game every couple hours unless I am actively reorganizing my city or performing fellowship chores.

DeletedUser1996

Posts were merged and a warning for multi-posting was issued.
I hate doing it once a day. If they dont streamline help I would not want to see 2x a day
i hear ya.... They should make it easier to do ...streamlining is a grand idea !

I don't want more NH unless it's streamlined. All the clicking hurts my wrist as it is.
I agree ...why cant they make it easier to visit our members !

I agree, doing 25 visits twice a day per server would make me cry. I know if I focus on it, it takes only 5-10 minutes, BUT that is usually the full time I want to give the game every couple hours unless I am actively reorganizing my city or performing fellowship chores.
very true as well.

I think this is an excellent idea, Ruffe.
Thanks much.....I do agree with others. They shouldmake it easier to visit our members only. Rest of the world we just have to do it the long way.

we need more bonus for our Fellowship to make it special.

DeletedUser1230

maybe what we really need is a way to streamline visits- such as go back to the membership list where you were last, instead of having to click through :) I have difficulty with all 4 of my fellowships- usually receive 8-10 return visits a day, sometimes up to 12 :( so disappointing. I doubt making it more often will help!

DeletedUser61

Or, when you click on a shield, simply open their fellowship roster, focused on THEIR name. That way the program doesn't have to remember anything about where it was before.

We already have that functionality if you click on their rank.

Maz Mellor

I don't want more NH unless it's streamlined. All the clicking hurts my wrist as it is.

YES. I don't think I would've admitted this spontaneously—"giving all my daily NH totally aggravates my carpal tunnel" sounded pretty lame in my head—but hey, since Aydenn went first.... ;)

On a more serious note: I feel like even a keystroke that opened one's own fellowship member list would help. That way you wouldn't have to mouse back over to the shield and then click past the description to the list of members. Kind of like the way you can go from a neighbor's city back to the map by pressing W. No? Is the F key assigned yet?

DeletedUser594

This is one of the most brought up issues in suggestions. Unlike some oft repeated suggestions it does not change elements of game play- as with something like rotating buildings. It is obviously an issue that affects players across the spectrum. It limits playability for us when too much time is devoted to a mechanical process, and it exacerbates players wrist issues. There is no real disagreement between the development team and the players on the issue- they want us visiting cities to help- we just want streamlining. Importantly it DIRECTLY affects their bottom line as a significant number of players limit themselves to (x) number of cities with Nh being a driving factor. It's surprising to me that its low enough on the totem pole to have it still be unaddressed. To my mind it's pretty high up there- one of my top issues for sure.

DeletedUser1996

It takes some practice. Keep at it. The multi-quote and editing tools allow you to present well organized responses. So long as your source message are on the same page, you can keep right on adding replies. Just don't click on the Post Reply button.
I hate doing it once a day. If they dont streamline help I would not want to see 2x a day

I hope I doing this right....(being there is a big threat of me multi-posting- which I had no idea i was....I was just trying to answer post.-but screwed up) Anyway-

Vernon ...I agree. Steamline is the best way...perhaps the thought of it was not there...when "Elevnar was created" It`s big now...we are here, and they need to adjust to our needs. Make it easy... make it better ...give better " Fringe Benefits to Fellowships "

thx friend,
Ruffe

This is one of the most brought up issues in suggestions. Unlike some oft repeated suggestions it does not change elements of game play- as with something like rotating buildings. It is obviously an issue that affects players across the spectrum. It limits playability for us when too much time is devoted to a mechanical process, and it exacerbates players wrist issues. There is no real disagreement between the development team and the players on the issue- they want us visiting cities to help- we just want streamlining. Importantly it DIRECTLY affects their bottom line as a significant number of players limit themselves to (x) number of cities with Nh being a driving factor. It's surprising to me that its low enough on the totem pole to have it still be unaddressed. To my mind it's pretty high up there- one of my top issues for sure.

Sorry Varron ....I called you "vernon" --I didnt have my reading glasses on...please forgive !

DeletedUser594

Sorry Varron ....I called you "vernon" --I didnt have my reading glasses on...please forgive !

No problem.

I hope I doing this right....(being there is a big threat of me multi-posting- which I had no idea i was....I was just trying to answer post.-but screwed up) Anyway-

Vernon ...I agree. Steamline is the best way...
Ruffe

I added this to show you what they are looking for. I think what you must be doing is going through the messages and hitting reply each time you want to respond to message.
Try this-
when you see something and want to give a response click [+quote] located on the lower right hand of the message box.Do this for every message you hope to answer. That moves all the quotes to one clipboard.

Then go to the bottom of thread..

click in the empty message space of last message
insert quote button will then appear:
1z2q1pg.jpg

"Insert quotes..." opens the clipboard
clipboard:
za7ip.jpg

"Quote these" adds them to the message

Answer beneath each quote.

If you need to edit after posting there is a an edit button as well. If you want to add quotes to your edit...that's another excursion for another response.
Cheers
-V

DeletedUser1996

If you need to edit after posting there is a an edit button as well. If you want to add quotes to your edit...that's another excursion for another response.
Cheers
-V
Thanks for the help !

DeletedUser1590

Totally agree with Varron.

Maybe a different idea would be to give you a few freebie assists that you could use in a 24-hour period so that if someone in your fellowship needs a hand but you've already assisted them--say 16 hours ago--you could make a second trip and help with something.

DeletedUser594

I don't know how many times we all have to scream for streamlining before the developers take action
It seems that after some sort of live elvenar chat with the dev's on FB there is some movement in the idea for having a storage space or swap building mechanism which must be running neck and neck with streamlining as the most often requested addition/change. So maybe there is some hope for this idea.

DeletedUser1590

OMG, yes please on the swapping or storage place feature.