• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

fellowship goods checklist!

DeletedUser

FELLOWSHIP GOODS CHECKLIST.png

Not really something artsy just a checklist for fellowships to print to keep track of boosted goods!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser594

I use something very similar in google sheets. Here's a link to an example sheet- it
is structured just like yours actually- same goods sheet and to the right of the goods sheet is a score tracker. You can move entire rows up and down as people change rank. It's pretty easy to use
This one is purely for trying out so full edit rights are on- try adding your name goods, score etc- anyone is welcome to it
the red areas have formulas so no input in red areas
http://tinyurl.com/elv-goods-sheet

1073kuf.jpg

DeletedUser

This one is purely for trying out so full edit rights are on- try adding your name goods, score etc- anyone is welcome to it

Hey thanks! That is great of you to allow others to use this. I am wondering how this would effect your stats for your fellowship though if a lot of people start inputting their data? May want to reformat it to have seperate areas for different fellowships if you want to share the document? Just a thought.

DeletedUser594

It's a blank copy made specifically for forums and doesn't link to any documents currently in use. It can be downloaded in excel format or if you have a google/gmail account you can copy and import into your google sheets.
At times I have had 2-4 seperate fellowships on one document and there are a few options that I use in that situation.
The document s in google sheets are called workbooks, the page you see when you look at that document is called a sheet. You can add more sheets to the document. You could set up one workbook with mutliple pages and have each group get its own tab, or you can create seperate documents and even have them all feed data back to your main document kind of like a command control center.
I imagine office online has some similar options but my office program is o-l-d.

DeletedUser2824

I'm not very computer savvy. How do I use the blank file? I was trying to download it in excel format like you suggested, but I don't think it's showing up properly.

DeletedUser594

Do you have a g-mail account? You can use one online. If not I'll redo one in excel and post it up somewhere.

DeletedUser

I would like to see or have a document where I can track the AW donations in our fellowships Round Robin. I think it would be cool to track and see who is doing what and most active. We could even get into it further by logging WHO they were donating too.

DeletedUser828

Haha, the idea came from being a part of my fellowship, where I tracked everyone's boosts on a spreadsheet on a private FB page. It does come in handy, as stated above go to Google Spreadsheets, everyone can make one for their fellowships. Adding scores, daily visits and any other info you may wish to track within your group.

DeletedUser3942

just found this and wanted to say thank you. it is very helpful :)

DeletedUser1317

When you all make these spread sheets, is there away to make it OpenOffice Friendly?

I have a spread sheet I am using for tracking visits .. there is more to it if you chose to use it. I haven't yet.
I do not know how to bring it to the forum. It is on my computer. :)
Can we upload a file?

DeletedUser61

You can upload a file is most of the forums, including this one, but keeping it up to date is obnoxious and it's impossible to verify that user have the current data or version.

I'd suggest that using Google Docs as a better approach, because you can control who can update your on-line spreadsheet, for example, and who can view it, including everybody.

Another approach, which I've used extensively here in our forum, is to recognize that we have excellent support for BBCode tables. If you simply add columns in your spreadsheet for the BBCode, you can use a view to suppress them in your working version, then you can easily post tabular data that's spreadsheet driven.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1317

I was asking to share the spreadsheet I have with anyone who would like to use / try it .. that is all.
I tried to upload it and says the extension is not allowed.. it is an open office template. I do not know how to change it to what is needed to bring it here.. So I will leave it be..

: )