• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship has been disbanded.

Candalou

The Yoga Frogs is looking for new fellowship members. Play is casual. We are looking for members who just want to have fun and help each other build up their cities. We do appreciate participation in tournaments, the spire, and fellowship adventures. If interested there is no application to join just look us up or send me a note and I will issue an invite.
Candalou (creator of The Yoga Frogs)

Last edited:

Candalou

I just sent you a message in the game mail.
I sent you reply in game but thought I would reply here as well. When will you have room in your fellowship for new members? Do I need to apply to join? Thank you for your message and the invite!!!
Candalou

Emily198097

I sent you reply in game but thought I would reply here as well. When will you have room in your fellowship for new members? Do I need to apply to join? Thank you for your message and the invite!!!
Candalou
Let me check with the AM. I will let you know