• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Invites

The ability to message individuals is great. Would also like to see a way to extend invitations to join fellowship to individuals by searching for them. Even being able to extend invitations to players already in a fellowship would be fantastic. Many players are stuck in an otherwise inactive fellowship, and enabling a way for members to quickly move to another fellowship would be nice. If there already is a way to do this, please let me know.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Fellowship invites cannot be sent to anyone who is currently in a fellowship. So if people want to switch fellowships, they have to leave their current one first and then either send a join request to a new fellowship or wait for another fellowship to invite them. If you want to search by member name, you have to log into the browser version of the game. All of that is fully implemented there, but may never be in the mobile version of the game.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Has that been said be the developers? I've been tying to think of a reason not to add it eventually and can't come up with anything.

You never know. That is why I said may never, not will never. They could still surprise us in a couple of years. lol