• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[16968] Fellowship joins and removals not showing in notifications window

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2055

We noticed this on 6/23 when we had someone invited to the fellowship, but no notification was showing up in the notifications panel. We also removed someone the next day and invited someone today (6/25) and still no notifications appearing. One of my mages who is an archmage on another world (Felyndral) also is having the same issue.

Game version: __ v1.32.2-(37ca3f2e7) (2017-06-22 9:46)
Game world: __ Khelonaar
Browser + version: __Google Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __26.0.0.131
Operating System: __Win10 Pro 64bit
Screen resolution: __1600 x 900
Account name: __Coleyne
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Invites / Removals not showing in notifications window
__

Expected situation:
Invites and Removals should be showing in notifications window
__

Reproduction Steps
__Invite someone
2. __Remove Someone
3. __
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser1390

We also had someone leave our fellowship today, in Khelonaar, and got no Notification.

DeletedUser4778

Having the same issues with join and removals. I thought this was reported in beta? Oh wait...what am I saying? Poor beta players.

Deleted User - 691030

This is happening for our FS on US Elcysandir as well. We have removed a person and had a person join in the last 48 hours and no notifications.

DeletedUser9276

I also don't seem to get notifications when I get mail too.

Status
Not open for further replies.