• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship members city will not load

• Thread starter DeletedUser1862
  • Start date

DeletedUser1862

While doing regular visits to members of my fellowship some of the cities would not load. The bar would go to about 80% but then would not advance any further to load the city. I tried several ways to access the city but was unable to get it to load past the "80%" mark. I tried to go through the fellowship page, through the search page, through the world page and even signed out and back in but still could not get those cities to load.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This and your problem with missing builder huts are probably the same issue. It's likely that your browser cache is full, and maybe has some damaged files in it. You could check that by trying it in a different browser.

If you don't already know how to clear your browser cache, try doing a search for whatever browser you are using and (clear cache), then do so with Elvenar closed (though that can affect other sites you visit). You might also set it to automatically clear when you close it. And if your internet speed is quite fast, you could try making the cache fairly small (maybe 5 megs)

If all of that fails, there's a chance it's your Flash Cache, but the symptoms say browser, to me.